• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scion (203)

Visit the Episode GuideHELIX - SEASON TWO
    SCION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    Jordan and Peter go in search of lost samples and discover a danger in the forest, while Sister Amy uses the children to plots against Kyle and the team. Alan makes a discovery, and in the future Hiroshi captures his daughter and tries to get answers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2015, 09:09 PM.

Ok, that's it.This series is absurd and i'm sure the writers don't have a clue where the story is going. I stop watching.

Comment

It took a minute or so to realize what was happening during the opening scene. Disgusting!!! Helix just lost a viewer.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

anyway it's not any more in the first 100 cabble series. And it deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
          It took a minute or so to realize what was happening during the opening scene. Disgusting!!! Helix just lost a viewer.
          I know, right? What was she thinking, wearing a latex glove?
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think this show is at its best when it doesn't take itself too seriously, when it embraces the weird and the crazy along with the creepy and the dramatic; when it's almost like a black comedy. It makes the show more fun/entertaining (IMO). The opening scene, the little brainwashed hippie kids attacking Kyle (I think that's the new CDC doctor's name), Hatake's family dinner at the end of the episode, were all weird/creepy/crazy fun to me. That kind of stuff is obviously not for everyone though, and I understand why other people might absolutely hate it/find it dumb. We all have different tastes (and I'm hoping not to receive any personal attacks, insulting my intelligence or my morals for posting my opinion of this show/episode lol).
            sigpic

Comment

^ yeah this needs to go completely creepy crazy like it was most of season 1

This was a better episode then the last couple, but really The Brady Bunch? lol
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
              X