This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the specials?

I have the series 7 box set but where do the specials made after that series go? They are not on the series 8 set, which I just got today. So are they on a separate volume?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Which specials?

Series 7 ends with Name of The Doctor. Day of the Doctor and Time of the Doctor are not part of either series and are available separately in individual volumes.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Which specials?

Series 7 ends with Name of The Doctor. Day of the Doctor and Time of the Doctor are not part of either series and are available separately in individual volumes.
      Oh damn!!! More money to spend "sad face" I just got series 8 and wondered why they were not there.

Comment

They're on the 50th anniversary box-set.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          They're on the 50th anniversary box-set.
          Ooh what's in that set? I thought there was just The Day Of The Doctor as that was the 50th..

Comment

It has all four "of the Doctor" episodes.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That's a limited edition set that is now going for a very high price.

The standard purchasing options consist of The Day of The Doctor DVD (including night of the doctor) and The Time of the Doctor DVD (the latter of which also comes with Smith's other Christmas specials.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I posted about the 50th Collectors Edition back in July.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...0#post14213690

There were only a limited number being sold. You needed to be quick off the mark to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I posted about the 50th Collectors Edition back in July.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...0#post14213690

There were only a limited number being sold. You needed to be quick off the mark to get one.

Thanks Blen..

I've been googling around and some of the prices being asked I'm not quite willing to pay. I think I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
                  X