• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maréchaussée (412)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    Maréchaussée
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412
    Nick and Hank investigate a series of murders that lead back to the Wesen Council and a mysterious bounty hunter. Elsewhere, Juliette's meeting with Henrietta brings about more disturbing news than she was expecting. Meanwhile, Adalind and Viktor make their way back to Portland. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 January 2015, 10:50 PM.

Grimm is getting back on its feet and I love it. I dont know what everyone has against Juliette. Normally the Hero would get a Partner around the end. Grimm started out with a couple, thats simply how it is.

That said I love what they are doing with her. She is getting more useful and at the moment she is at a breaking point. She may become a valuable asset as a freaking strong hexenbiest or turn evil because of a Grimm she once loved.

Wu is kind of concerning. He is reading up everything about Wesen and the way he anounces what they are going to encounter is kind of weird. He is another character that might go darkside this or the next season. I am just waiting for the case where he notices a Wesen and no one believes him.

As for the Episode itself, I liked it alot. It was pretty plot driven and we advanced in the story at least. Not happy that Adalind is back in Portland, but what can you do. She is probably a Key to Juliettes situation. I just hope she dies soon.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Awesome episode! It's kind of annoying that juliette hasn't told nick and continues to not tell him but it mirrors nick in the first season not telling her. But seeing her new powers each week is pretty cool. Juliette's reaction when Nick told her Adiland was back was awesome it was like it's on bi*ch
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

something tells me, going by the previews for next week, Nick won't be in the dark for months like Juliette was.

Although I do kinda miss Wesen of the week.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I still can't believe they are ignoring the Grimm's blood deal. And what I have against Juliette is that I don't like the actress. It has nothing to do with their relationship. I find her "Acting" to be annoying. And I feel this plot twist is a poor cliche to keep her involved. But I have to admit that she does look AWESOME as a Hexenbeast. The next twist should be that she becomes a villain and, Season Finale, Nick is forced to end her.

I too think that Wu has become a puzzle. I love that he is finally involved, but I do worry where they are going to go with it in terms of using him. I certainly hope he doesn't go over to the darkside.

And OBTW I was very pleasantly surprised to see Arnold Vosloo in this episode. Then I was very disappointed that he didn't survive.

Comment

I'm glad they've found a way to integrate Juliette more, and it's cool to see someone become wesen. It's particular good that she's a kind of wesen that Nick's not particularly fond of. That being said it's not as if he hasn't had help from a Hexenbiest (*cough*Elizabeth*cough*) before. I definitely don't want her to become a villain though, that would be the real cliché. I hope they reveal her secret soon though, it'll add a new dynamic to Nick/Juliette and Juliette/Team Grimm in general. Besides, her powers can be very useful.

I've never really had a problem with Juliette as a character/with the acting. It's always the situations they've written for her that have bothered me. The writers keep her off on her own too much, and I hope they stop doing that so much.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              I still can't believe they are ignoring the Grimm's blood deal. And what I have against Juliette is that I don't like the actress. It has nothing to do with their relationship. I find her "Acting" to be annoying. And I feel this plot twist is a poor cliche to keep her involved. But I have to admit that she does look AWESOME as a Hexenbeast. The next twist should be that she becomes a villain and, Season Finale, Nick is forced to end her.
              You don't get that right - Juliette as a Hexenbiest is another strike of a genius *sarcasm*.
              Actually it reminds me why I nearly stopped watching "Ghost Whisperer" after the start of season 4 back then. Funny thing that Kouf was Exe Producer of that show and now Grimm comes up with such ... creative plots.

Don't know if it's correct but I read somewhere that Nick's blood wouldn't work on Juliette and/or Adalind. That's why I guess they will use this to bring Trubel back, possible because someone'll call her or set a BAD-Sign (I wrote it this way on purpose) or using the Eisbiber Telegraph or the Blutbaden Emergency Line or whatever. Maybe Juliette will change sides and Viktor will get his short variation of his own "Angels" with Adalind AND Juliette on his side, who knows?
              Well, I'm a fan of Bitsie, unless I'm pretty much aware of her acting on Grimm is particial a little ... wooden. Which is pretty sad because she really can act a lot better than you guys usually see.

What's rubbing me with the Juliette-as-a-Hexenbiest storyline in the wrong way is simply: Hexenbiests don't grow on trees, neither you can plant them or grow them anywhere. Adalind had to pull quite a stunt to get Frau Pech's Hexenbiest (which had probably an influence on Diana as well as she might have got a good part of Pech-Lotion herself while growing in Adalind). Juliette was Adalind's Doppelgaenger to help Nick getting his powers back and out of the sudden a Hexenbiest comes along and jumps her? Ooookay ... I know logical plots are not on the To-Do-list in the writers room since season 3 but this REALLY needs an explanation.
              Besides, wasn't that "Wesen possess humans" already a theme and prooved wrong (Storys we tell our Young)?
              So, they are not only bombing the canon the old writers established, now they are axing their own.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Besides, wasn't that "Wesen possess humans" already a theme and prooved wrong (Storys we tell our Young)?
                That was a parasite making a human sick. Nothing Wesen involved
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                  I still can't believe they are ignoring the Grimm's blood deal.
                  https://twitter.com/GrimmWriters/sta...57746110312448
                  https://twitter.com/GrimmWriters/sta...27239700373505
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Hexenbiests aren't quite the same in that there's a Hexenbiest spirit that can be removed from, and later restored to, the body. In its absence Adalind was plain human.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I keep thinking that Juliette needs to tell Nick already, it's annoying that she's not.

And I'm aware I have an opinion of one but I'm not really liking Wu knowing. He is quickly taking over what was Hank and Monroe's roles in the show. I like the character but mainly when he was recurring and giving funny one liners. I honestly would be okay with him being killed off at the end of the season. Of course not nearly as much as I want Adalind killed off.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        That was a parasite making a human sick. Nothing Wesen involved
                        That was what Juliette and Nick figured out in the end. The legend had it that it was a Wesen-spirit which possessed a human child to become a Grausen (sorry, I'm just in the middle of the whole Grausen-storyline for a fanfic, so I'm a little VERY geeky about it at the moment).
                        What else than a (Wesen) spirit is a Hexenbiest?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                        X