• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chupacabra (408)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    CHUPACABRA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408
    An unsuspecting traveler brings a blood-sucking legend with him to Portland, and Nick and Hank find themselves investigating the gruesome trail of "El Chupacabra." Elsewhere, Viktor and Adalind decide to take a trip of their own, while Wu decides to confront Nick about what he has been seeing. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 December 2014, 10:09 PM.

Well, things are getting messy as it seems. I fear Wu might end up on the bad side after everything he has been through. It was a great episode, but I am getting really sick of Adalind and her messing with everybody. I know what is happening to Juliet is not her doing, but it is definatly her fault.

I wonder what they have planned with Juliet turning Hexenbiest. I mean we already know the Grimm Blood can Debiest her, but maybe all that mixing around of Grimm and Hexenbiest blood might have made her immune to that.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked the episode, though they really know how to leave cliffhangers.

I didn't see Juliette becoming a hexobeast coming. But yeah, that could be an easy fix if she has some of Nick's blood. Though she may be a immune to it because Adalind is. This is definitely more interesting then her being pregnant.

Poor Monroe and Rosalee can't they just go on their honeymoon. I do hope that Monroe gets to kill those guys.

As for Wu, they were finally telling but after what happened in the house he freaked out. I do hope that next episode Nick and Hank sit down with him and discuss stuff.

As for Adalind's story, I'm so bored with it that I was actually fastforwarding most of it.
      sigpic

Comment

So, as I'd said I watched this episode. My, I missed Grimm, even bad-written Grimm is better than no Grimm at all *hopeful that part is over and forgotten and will NEVER come back!*

Brenna's episode which let me exhale a little. Brenna has some of her father's writing talent, and she has a special sight on Wu, so no wonder that this was the episode she had written with so much Wu in it. Good Wu, btw, liked it. But for me it sounded weird that Franco called Wu by his first name. During the first two seasons they never called each other by the first name (and Franco is still without a first one or am I wrong?). But, anyway, Reggie played his character as good as he did it in the past. And I liked him freaking out more and more during the episode until he ended up in the cell in the end. Nick and Hank are really should talk to Wu as fast as possible. It's about time, especially because now they know about the book Wu peeked in.
        Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest? Really? *sigh* No, that definetely is not my cup of tea. I would be better with her being pregnant than with her developing a spirit and becoming Wesen. I hope it was a halluzination or that they can fix it as fast as possible (Grimmblood shouldn't be huge problem with Nick around).
        What leaves me disappointed is the "honeymoon will not happen" storyline around Monroe and Rosalee. Besides the fact that Rosalee still suffers from her multi-personality disorder. It is so obvious what is going on there and that the writers are playing every single card they can lay their hands on so the whole thing will end in a disaster.
        Viktor ... ya, still my problem. That man is obviously supposed to bore everyone to death instead of being really "evil". Well, that's a new definition then. Adalind looked pretty much proper to me and I hope she won't rely too much on Viktor.

About the Chupacabra-storyline:
        I really liked it, nontheless it was pretty much obvious (ya, another one) that the mosquito caused the guy to morph. And the sickness-part they had already played in 2.04, so ... it was nice to have something like that back (unless I think 2.04 was a bit better written). And that the chupacabra sacrificed himself in the end ... dramatic and tragic but also believable. Yeah, I really liked that.

Resumee: Liked it, not loved it but liked. Good to have *finally* Grimm back - hopeful it will stay this way.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
        X