The Ultimate Quote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Quote?

Of all the awesome sayings on film and television, what would you think is the cleverest, funniest, coolest, darkest and most memorable of them all?

I'd have to go with Harley Quinn's proposal to the Joker on Batman: The Animated Series(for kids!).
    "Don't you wanna rev up your Harley? Brrm, brrrm!!"
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

"Kill the lawyers"

We are all thinking it
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me"

-Robocop

Comment

"Come with me if you want to live." - The Terminator (T2?)
        "Come with me if you want to live." - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
        "You Wanna Live? You come with me." - Stargate SG-1, Desperate Measures

Comment

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

-Predator

Comment

"Death is only the beginning of one's journey."

-Stargate SG-1

Comment

A few of my favourites...

Blake's 7

Vila Restal: Why don't you go?
              Kerr Avon: *You* are expendable.
              Vila Restal: And you're not?
              Kerr Avon: No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.

Red Dwarf...

Lister: There's nothing wrong with boxing. It's one of the great working class escapes, is boxing. It's just sport, like any other. Two highly trained athletes at the peak of physical perfection, trying to outwit each other in a ring of combat. In fact, at its best, it's not a sport, it's an artform.

Kryten: Female topless boxing?

___

Kryten: Well, Space Corps Directive 195 clearly states that in an emergency power situation, a hologrammatic crew member must lay down his life in order that the living crew members might survive.

Rimmer: Yes, but Rimmer Directive 271 states just as clearly, "No chance you metal bastard".

___

Kryten: This is the Inquisitor. He prunes away the wastrels, expunges the wretched, and deletes the worthless.

Rimmer: We're in big trouble.
              Last edited by Blencathra; 25 November 2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X