• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Man in the Yellow Suit (109)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    THE MAN IN THE YELLOW SUIT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109
    Barry comes face-to-face with another speedster, the man who killed his mother -- but both he and the S.T.A.R. Labs team find it difficult to keep up with him. Meanwhile Iris receives a Christmas surprise from Eddie, and a fiery new metahuman reveals himself to Caitlin.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 December 2014, 08:20 PM.

Good ep. Loved the chatter with Dr wells and Sisco about there potentially being a 3rd speed demon out there.
    Also what was up with that suit of wells'?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Good ep. Loved the chatter with Dr wells and Sisco about there potentially being a 3rd speed demon out there.
      Also what was up with that suit of wells'?
      Spoiler:
      I think he is the reverse flash since he is able to change his voice like both the reverse flash and flash do, and he has the item the reverse flash stole.

Comment

But how was the Reverse Flash beating up Wells then?

Comment

Perhaps he is Indeed the future version, but has lost his power. Afterall he did still look beat up badly.

Comment

Their are many possibilities with the time travel angle including that Wells isn't the Reverse Flash.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought Eddie was the Reverse Flash, however, be it Wells or Eddie the Reverse Flash is clearly from the future, however perhaps Wells is a furture version the guy that becomes the Reverse Flash, hence why RF didnt know who Wells was, perhaps...

Comment

Yeah this show is going to go downhill for me if we start getting into time travel. I know it is part of the the Flash Lore, but I really hate time travel. And I don't know what made Trig think Eddie was Reverse Flash, but I definitely got a feeling like that from a line he said that I can't remember. I don't know the comics or where Eddie fits in, but there was a line in the show that made me think he was about to become a Flash villain, perhaps Reverse Flash. There was also something about Reverse Flash's body shape and augmented voice that also made me lean toward Eddie. Of course, I have been called crazy before.

Comment

I'm not a fan of time travel either tbh.
                  The bit that made me think it was Eddie was the love triangle between Eddie, Barry and erm, whats her face, she ends up leaving Eddie and getting with Barry, Eddie looses it and then at some point in the future decides that everything that went wrong in his life was Barry's fault and tries to kill him off, that was my train of thought on it anyways, bearing in mind I know nothing of "Flash Lore" nor the comics...

The bit that I am not getting at the mo is where Wells fits in, we see him with the suit, and we know he can do that voice thing, but, why did the RF just front up to Eddie and do nothing, also how did RF beat up Well's, would mean him being in two places at once.

How about, and bear with me on this one, Eddie does end up being RF and Wells is just "another" speedster.

My heads starting to hurt now, this is why I dont like time travel...

Comment

Sorry guys, but there's definitely at least foreknowledge involved and most likely at least some time travel.

There have been multiple versions of Reverse Flash in the comics and one (who came back from the future) had the name Eobard Thawne, which is why Eddie is a bit suspicious.

Comment

Eddie's name is Thawne is it not, well thats that settled then lol

Comment

I feel like they're laying on the Doc's nefariousness too thick for him to be anything but a red herring. If he actually turns out to be the (or 'a') main baddie I will be disappointed. They're playing him far too obvious. I think he's a big part of what's to come, and he may have alternate motives to the flash, but I don't think he's a big bad. Sticking with the herring theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                          Eddie's name is Thawne is it not, well thats that settled then lol
                          if he does go completely off the reservation, I'd want it to be slow and painful, and secretive. You'd want his revenge to be calculating and secretive.

Comment

Yeah I dont buy the doc thing as him being the main, or possibly even a baddy at all, I'm thinking he's more of the "Rush" sort of character, he doesnt seem to give a toss about anyone else just the mission, doesnt mean he's actually bad but more focussed on the end point rather than the players..

Comment

As for Eddie going off reservation, its going to be because of Barry and Iris, at somepoint theres going to be Iris finding out in the normal, MJ/Spiderman, Rachael/Batman way of superhero gets the girl, girl realises that the superhero has been in the friendzone all these years and from there will be the Eddie/RF pickup which will no doubt end in some sort of Flash/HsalF fight that causes the death of said girl...

Comment

Working...
                              X