• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash vs. Arrow (108)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    FLASH VS. ARROW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    When Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle come to Central City to investigate a case, Barry calls upon them for help in tracking a metahuman who can incite people to murderous rage with only a look. But when Barry is affected, those closest to him become the targets of his buried anger.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 December 2014, 09:18 PM.

Okay I am falling a little behind on my viewing. I must say this was a roller coaster of an episode. There was good, there was really bad, and there was a lot going on. The strangest thing is that this episode really pointed out how vastly different the two shows are. It really brought out how much darker ARROW is and how much darker Oliver is. I can't say it is the best episode ever, but I give them major kudos for doing it.

Comment

As a fan of both shows I mostly really enjoyed the crossover, and since Felicity (and Barry) already exists in both series it helped make the crossover a little more natural.
      sigpic

Comment

This was probably one the best comic book episodes of tv I have seen. I loved pretty much everything about it.

Comment

Compared to the 2nd of the pair ups, i was not as impressed with this as the other.

Though i wonder how Dr wells found out Oli's secret so quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Compared to the 2nd of the pair ups, i was not as impressed with this as the other.

Though i wonder how Dr wells found out Oli's secret so quickly?
            I'm guessing either he already knew because of his future knowledge or he asked Gideon (the computer in his secret room).

Comment

Or he just sat around the corner, and listened in on Felicity's big mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Or he just sat around the corner, and listened in on Felicity's big mouth!
                Or figured it out since Felicity worked for Oliver and oh Barry and Oliver are hanging out. Add the fact that Felicity works with the Arrow and what do you think? Oliver and the Arrow in the same city at the same time....

Comment

True, it should be obvious for those reasons, but just cause its obvious doesn't mean people will think about it.

Comment

Also fair chance that if Wells IS from the future then he may have known who the Arrow was in the first place...
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X