• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shattered Sight (411)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    SHATTERED SIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    Storybrooke is in a state of chaos with all the residents under the Snow Queen's Spell of Shattered Sight at each other's throats. Emma and Elsa race against the clock to free themselves of the ribbons and take down the Snow Queen and her curse. Meanwhile, Gold gathers Belle and Henry as he prepares to leave town forever, and Will Scarlet looks to square his tab with Hook. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 February 2015, 10:12 PM.

So, nice to see the snow queen taken care of, and with such foresight to have it be one of the first things seen in the beginning of the season save the day in this episode.

It was fun to see everyone get a chance to chew the scenery.

And what fun we'll have with
    Spoiler:
    3 evil queens to give regina a run for her money....ursula, cruella and malefecent

this will be a lot of fun
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Nice ep. Really loved the bonding moments in the past between Emma and the snow queen (as her foster mother).
      Still wishing hook would just come clean to the rest of town, what Rumple is trying to do, and HAS already done.

Comment

the end, with snowqueen going away to be with her sisters... that was a lovely moment and almost made me cry.

this was a fun and touching ep!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Well, I watched it, and rewatched it, and rewatched it, I'm going to binge watch it next week.

First time I watched it I kept getting interrupted by stuff going on ini the household. So I saw scant of it. Second time, intetnet conked out. Third, fourth and fifth times, I got the hang of the player.

Each time I watched it I noticed something I missed the last time I watchd it. Each time I watched it I enjoyed it more.

Dang I hated those ribbons; Emma is a smart woman, needed hate of equal power, in this case Regina; Burn off the ribbons. Nice! I loved that. Though I think Gold might be a bit miffed off at some of the stuff in his shop being ruined. I did not like the fact that with the ribbons on they couldn't harm Ingrid.

What I DID like however was that it was Anna that redeemed Ingrid, got her to see the truth, how her sister, Gerda truly felt since trapping her in the urn. My personal thought on this is that it is a direct connection to what Gerda was writing in the ship in the start of the season. That little blue rock she held before writing the letter to her daughters. It connected for me when Ingrid touched it.

It was Gerdas memories with Ingrid and Helga. The love the three shared all their life. her remorse for trapping Ingrid, all of it. Through Anna Ingrid was able to see that Gerda still loved her and truly missed her, it was Anna that literally saved the town by getting Ingrid to see the truth.

So in the end when Ingrid sacrifced herself to end the spell when Elsa couldn't do a thing to harm her. {She just did not have it in her, you could tell. Even Emma didn';t want Ingrid to die either! Even said there was another way to get her happy ending. But Ingrid now with her sisters love for her, knew her happy ending was nigh, so she took it.}

Was it sad when Ingrid sacrificed herself ? In a way, yes, their only link to their mother; Ingrid, gone from their life forever. Except for their mothers memoires of Ingrid, and Helga.

I now truly wonder, was getting trapped in the urn for Elsa, or being born with ice magic the price that Gerda paid to remove her sisters from everyones memories ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
          X