• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Trials (205)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON TWO
    HUMAN TRIALS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    After Clarke is reunited with her mother, she learns that Finn is on a dangerous mission to rescue her — and launches a rescue mission of her own. Kane attempts to make peace with the Grounders, and Jasper agrees to participate in a risky experiment.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 December 2014, 10:04 PM.

Oh Finn, say it ain't so.....

Comment

Do you think Finn is really taking this violent turn by choice or do you think he's being affected by something (other than his feelings for Clark)?
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

How does the TIME work in this tv show ? Jaha landed to a dessert and then was in the City before Marcus Kane got there and already healing of the knife action from the last episoode. Jaha survived the landing to dessert and saved by dessert freak people where he spent few days and then got to the City of lights or smth.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          Oh Finn, say it ain't so.....
          His 'capping of that prisoner last ep, i can see'. This mass killing, was way beyond his character imo. His snapping is something i can't see ANYONE forgiving him for, least of all clark.

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
          How does the TIME work in this tv show ? Jaha landed to a dessert and then was in the City before Marcus Kane got there and already healing of the knife action from the last episoode. Jaha survived the landing to dessert and saved by dessert freak people where he spent few days and then got to the City of lights or smth.
          I was wondering that too. He went from what seemed to be somewhere on the west coast (where we do have deserts) to in the middle of north eastern US.. Unless they are now saying his landing in the 'desert' was somewhere in the east coast.

Comment

The best part is the big reveal about the Reapers. We know Mount Weather created the Reapers. Now we know what causes to the Reapers to become into feral cannibalistic monsters. Its nothing more than drug addiction. I was thinking what causes such a change in the Reapers personality. The more I think about the more it makes sense. It seems such a drastic change in personality. I guess that is not unheard of when you imagine how much a drug like marijuana changes a person. I kind of felt Clarke didn't do much for this episode. She get healed by Abby after Byrne mistakes her for a Grounder and get tagged along with Belamy when they trick the gate and follow Finn. Nothing really happens with these two until the final scene which I will mention shortly. I liked Kane in how he is trying to show compassion for their Grounder prisoner while the rest of the Guard don't give a care. It shows how much he cares for peace and how much he has changed. I think a big part of that is how his mother died. You can just see a large gasp on his face when he sees that Jaha is also a captive. Makes me wonder how much Earth was changed by the nuclear bombs. Their aren't any deserts by the eastern Untied States. I saved the best stories for last. Poor Jasper. You can tell he really cares for her. That said I thought it was pretty obvious Dr. Tsing was using them. Since we know Mt. Weather was using the Grounders' blood I knew it was only a matter of time before they used the 100. While predictable I thought it was entertaining to see what were going. A big part of that is that I sympathize with what they are doing even if I don't agree with it. The absolute best part was Finn and Murphy. I for one can't believe Murphy is the sane. It shows just how much of a broken man Finn is. The old Finn wouldn't take the Grounders hostage let commit murder against a bunch of defenseless people. I think its more than just his perception of losing Clark. I think Clark was the tipping point of everyone and everything he has lost up to this point. The look on Clarke's face when she sees Finn's massacre is priceless. I love the shocked look she has because it conveys what we all thinking. We find it hard to believe Finn could do something like this
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I saved the best stories for last. Poor Jasper. You can tell he really cares for her. That said I thought it was pretty obvious Dr. Tsing was using them. Since we know Mt. Weather was using the Grounders' blood I knew it was only a matter of time before they used the 100. While predictable I thought it was entertaining to see what were going. A big part of that is that I sympathize with what they are doing even if I don't agree with it.
              I just wonder. How many would be willing to go that route if they were in the mountain men's situation..

Comment

For the most part its similar to what the Ark did in S1
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

At Camp Jaha, Abby and Clarke reunite. I really liked their reunion, even if the peace between them was short-lived, since Clarke wants to go after Finn and Murphy. I think Abby lets her feelings get in the way when it comes to Clarke, since Clarke did have a point when she said that they needed to go after Finn and Murphy because they could cause more trouble with the grounders, when they're not the ones that have the 47. Abby even hit Raven for helping Clarke and the others. She doesn't really understand how much Clarke has grown up since she was sent to the ground to die.

I liked Kane and his journey to the Grounder camp, to try to make peace and get the kids back. He ends up being taken prisoner though, and put in a pit with Jaha.

In Mt. Weather, a convenient radiation leak causes Maya to become seriously ill, so the good Doctor Tsing, convinces Jasper to allow them to circulate Maya's blood through him in order to save her. She wants to see how affective a the kids are for radiation treatments. It's most likely the same thing they're doing to the Grounders (using their bodies to filter the contaminated blood), except Jasper gets a bed and medical attention during the process, at least for now anyway. I still don't like how quickly the healing process works, especially how the burns heal, since the kids don't have advanced healing abilities either.

Also in Mt. Weather, Cage, the president's son is drugging and conditioning Lincoln to respond to the that high pitched noise device, and then makes him fight another Grounder for a dose of the drug. He's turning Lincoln into a Reaper.

Out in the woods, Murphy and Finn find the village that the one-eyed Grounder told them about. It's filled with children and old people . Murphy tries to reason with Finn, and convince him that it doesn't look like Clarke and the others are there, but Finn isn't listening to him since he 's desperate to find Clarke. He sets fire to the village's food supply in order to provide a distraction so that they can look for their friends. Finn then has everyone penned in, while he searches the camp, where he finds clothes belonging to some of the kids. This seems to drive Finn insane, Murphy tries to calm him down and get him to leave. The village healer tells them that the guy who told them to go to the village was seeking revenge for being cast out. Finn was about the leave, when an old man ran out of the pen area to get away, Finn gunned him down probably thinking he was a threat. Then a boy ran at him and Finn killed him, after that, people started running out of the pen and Finn started gunning everyone down. Murphy tried to get him to stop , but Finn seemed zoned out and not paying any attention to him. Octavia, Bellamy, and Clarke show up after the massacre was over. Finn still looking a bit zoned out and dopey, looks at Clarke and exclaims "I found you!".
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X