• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossed (507)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FIVE
    CROSSED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    Rick and Daryl lead a dangerous mission to extract their people from the hospital, while Carl and Michonne hold down the church. Meanwhile, Maggie and the others must decide how to move forward.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 November 2014, 09:58 PM.

Another good one. I never heard my husband laugh at this show as much as he did when Daryl grabbed that head to defend himself, I personally didn't think it was funny and had to turn away. I think Sasha was so stupid to turn her back on the other Bob, that's not a mistake any of them should be making at this point. Not sure what's up with the Reverend? Guilt taking over maybe? I have a bad feeling that either Daryl, Carol or Beth won't make it past next week. It's been too long since we've said goodbye to a "major" character and we're due for something bad....

Comment

Yeah, when Daryl's hands starting going over that dead, biting mouth...my heart just about stopped and then when he found the eye sockets I had to look away, that just plain grossed me out though I thought it was a nice creative touch.

They keep promoting about Norman having to cry for about an hour before doing a scene....kind of implies that someone close is going to die...though it could be just seeing Carol in a hospital bed, unresponsive, too! He knows her as a strong woman and it might just be too much for him, plus he was there when she got hit and couldn't do anything about it.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Unlike the last several episodes, this one skipped from group to group. I couldn't believe how quickly the episode went by. I blurted, "That's it? It's over?" It didn't feel as long as previous episodes.

Oh Sasha, you should know better.

The Reverend: someone is going to die because of him. It might be an accident, it might be intentional. But a price will be paid if he stays with the group.

Comment

I thought Sasha was going to go flying out that window. I wonder what teddy bear Ty is going to do when he finds out what evil Bob did. Give out hugs I'm betting.

Comment

Working...
          X