This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav Bad Guy

Hello, just wondering what ur fav bad guys were? Mines is Osiris and Baal, they rock . I don't know why they just do.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Baal is probably my favorite in the TV show, however, I think Ra was pretty cool too.

Comment

I love Anubis! He's got a cool voice (I wish mine was like that ), looks incredibly evil AND hasn't even got a proper face! What more could you ask for in a villain?
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Mine has got to be Anubis.
        He was one of the System Lords that didnt get killed off within a season.

Otherwise the Replicators (the bugs, not human form.. i'm not so happy about human form replicators)
        Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Mine has to be Anubis (for obvious reasons). I think his powers are great. That dark cloak makes him look evil and quite right, he hasn't even got a face. And still better, Anubis is energy so he has quite some power (plus a descended Ancient)

Baal is great also. The way he is so confident in his ways and methods is really great!
          __

__

Comment

Apophis. Nothing like a bad guy who can afflict emotional pain.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Definitely Apophis for me! He was our "first" bad guy (series, not counting movie). He was just so darn persistent! And Peter Williams is oh so hot hot hot!

As for lady baddies, I like Hathor.. you have to respect a woman that can have that much control over men.. Hmm.. having Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson doing your bidding at your beckon call?? Yep
              Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Ahh, Hathor! *sighs* That hair was amazing!!! *melts*

Ok, I think Anubis has to take the top slot... I did like Sokar a little, but he died to easily.

Comment

Osiris is my favorite...love her attitude, voice, outfits. plus her tie to daniel made her interesting. She's my favorite Gou'ald.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Apophis--for his devious plans, his persistency, and his uncanny ability to keep coming back. Also for being the first big bad guy of the series.
                    There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

Teal'c in "There But For the Grace of God." I'm not kidding, he really freaked me out.

Phil
                      Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                      Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

How could i forget Hathor, i wish i had control over men lol.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

With a Scottish accent you'd have control over me!

Comment

The Nox
                            spook

Comment

I thought Apophis was cool, until I realised how short he was, then all I could think of was the scrap collectors from Star wars! A super villan should always tower over his opponents and underlings, it's a presence thing.

I think Annubis will always be my fav. baddie, despite that hat in CotG!
                              Do you think he could get all the satelite channels, or was it just for GPS?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X