PDA

View Full Version : Fav Bad Guy

Jane
May 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
Hello, just wondering what ur fav bad guys were? Mines is Osiris and Baal, they rock :D. I don't know why they just do. :)

FixxxeR
May 21st, 2004, 11:29 AM
Baal is probably my favorite in the TV show, however, I think Ra was pretty cool too.

omnian
May 21st, 2004, 11:32 AM
I love Anubis! He's got a cool voice (I wish mine was like that :) ), looks incredibly evil AND hasn't even got a proper face! What more could you ask for in a villain?

Bakjuh
May 21st, 2004, 11:47 AM
Mine has got to be Anubis.
He was one of the System Lords that didnt get killed off within a season.

Otherwise the Replicators (the bugs, not human form.. i'm not so happy about human form replicators) :)

Anubis
May 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
Mine has to be Anubis (for obvious reasons). I think his powers are great. That dark cloak makes him look evil and quite right, he hasn't even got a face. And still better, Anubis is energy so he has quite some power (plus a descended Ancient)

Baal is great also. The way he is so confident in his ways and methods is really great!

Dani347
May 21st, 2004, 11:58 AM
Apophis. Nothing like a bad guy who can afflict emotional pain.

iwannabeLexa
May 21st, 2004, 01:16 PM
Definitely Apophis for me! He was our "first" bad guy (series, not counting movie). He was just so darn persistent! And Peter Williams is oh so hot hot hot!

As for lady baddies, I like Hathor.. you have to respect a woman that can have that much control over men.. Hmm.. having Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson doing your bidding at your beckon call?? Yep

KokiriChild
May 21st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Ahh, Hathor! *sighs* That hair was amazing!!! *melts*

Ok, I think Anubis has to take the top slot... I did like Sokar a little, but he died to easily.

LtLisa
May 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
Osiris is my favorite...love her attitude, voice, outfits. plus her tie to daniel made her interesting. She's my favorite Gou'ald.

Asgard-VA
May 21st, 2004, 09:34 PM
Apophis--for his devious plans, his persistency, and his uncanny ability to keep coming back. Also for being the first big bad guy of the series.

USS Thunderchild
May 21st, 2004, 10:24 PM
Teal'c in "There But For the Grace of God." I'm not kidding, he really freaked me out.

Phil :)

Jane
May 22nd, 2004, 01:37 AM
How could i forget Hathor, i wish i had control over men lol. :p

KokiriChild
May 22nd, 2004, 02:41 AM
With a Scottish accent you'd have control over me!

sshspooky
May 22nd, 2004, 03:06 AM
The Nox

SeaBee
May 22nd, 2004, 03:29 AM
I thought Apophis was cool, until I realised how short he was, then all I could think of was the scrap collectors from Star wars! A super villan should always tower over his opponents and underlings, it's a presence thing.

I think Annubis will always be my fav. baddie, despite that hat in CotG! :D
Do you think he could get all the satelite channels, or was it just for GPS?

KokiriChild
May 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
How are the nox bad guys?

Matt G
May 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
The Nox aren't bad guys.

The humanoid Replicators certainly are though and they're class!

sshspooky
May 22nd, 2004, 03:37 AM
How are the nox bad guys?

I just have the sense that they have some evil intentions. I mean, they have all their technology, can heal dead people, were one of that alliance of four races, yet they just sit back and do nothing while the Asgard battle the replicators. I think that with that enormous complex in the sky with advanced technologies, they've got to have some sinister intentions.

spook

Nolamom
May 22nd, 2004, 04:10 AM
As for lady baddies, I like Hathor.. you have to respect a woman that can have that much control over men.. Hmm.. having Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson doing your bidding at your beckon call?? Yep

I'd say Hathor had to be the original beck and call girl. I adored Apophis - the enemy that wouldn't die. I prefer to think of Linnea as still destroying worlds somewhere...that "cure" isn't going to last. Niirti is easily the nastiest of the female baddies.
Nmom

Teronia
May 22nd, 2004, 04:38 AM
Definitively Sokar and Osiris!!!

Sokar really was mean and nasty...i mean he enjoyed to hear about the cruelties that Bynarr did...Hmh... and Osiris...what can I say about her...she is simply pretty cool (or better was pretty cool)

Oh,and of course I can't forget Heru'ur...It's a shame that all the cool guys die in Stargate :mad:

petzke_42
May 22nd, 2004, 11:16 AM
I'd have to say Anubis...I really want to know what really happened to make him how he was. Interesting stuff. I really liked Yu. I love you. I love you alot. That's right, I'm talking about you. Oh...sorry. I really liked him, then they made him go all crazy. I'm hoping he gets cured and comes back.

Osiris is hot. I like her. But in a different way.

saraloui
May 22nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
Baal, and Yu if you can say Yu is a bad guy, I mean I know he is, but he keeps helping out in his own particular way. Does that make him a bad guy or confused very old snakehead with no idea wots going on? Also Kinssey is a character I love to hate!

Sara Lou

aAnubiSs
May 22nd, 2004, 11:29 AM
Sokar, and the Replicators.

Sela
May 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
Gotta go with the classics - I love Apophis! I break into a big grin whenever I see him in the re-runs. There's been no one better since, IMHO.

shelsfc
May 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
Maybourne, if you count him as a bad guy. He & Jack have such a great "love to hate" relationship. It's always interesting when Harry turns up!

Her'ak. Because he's cool.

Kinsey. I think he's such a good bad guy because he really believes in what he's doing. He has this really self-righteous sort of personality that makes him very dangerous...

Thoth
May 23rd, 2004, 07:57 AM

Huh?
Anubis wasn't in CotG and he never wore a hat, he's a spirit-thing...what would you define him as. he's not a ghost. he's a semi-descended ascendant...any ideas. Any way, you must be talking about Apophis.

Mine's Osiris. She was so cool. Every time she talked it was so menacing and she walked like such a lady, but there was also a kind of dominant swagger to it. She always got such good lines a swell:
"I hope I'm not missing all the fun"
"How unfortunate for you"
"Where is Doctor Jackson?"
And the way she delivered them was superb. Heads up to her actor.
Pity she was killed and now boring old Sarah's back. Hopefully there'll be a twist in her plot line...but it's unlikely.

Aphrodite
May 24th, 2004, 04:24 AM
I'd have to say Apophis, he was a tough one and took pretty much 4 seasons to kill him off. And Anubis comes a close second with Hathor coming in third.

Madeleine
May 24th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Baal. He's so suave, and for a goauld he is uniquely non-OTT.

Apophis was fabulous while he was around.

Atum
May 24th, 2004, 06:16 AM
I have to say Maybourne. That guy is a real scumbag.

Anubis
May 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM
I agrew with Maybourne. He is evil with all those scams that he has ready to release. And Kinsey

earck
May 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
I like Osiris too, evil and sexy.

Anubis
May 24th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Osiris was a great looking character. She was dressed well and looked proper sexy. She always dressed in this way!

Apepi
May 24th, 2004, 09:22 AM
I buzz on Anubis,but I have to say,apophis,thats why I have used his really ancient eygptian name Apepi. I really love the way he makes his victim suffer.ie he will let them whatch their home world be destroyed before he kills.Also the history betwee him and Ra in ancient eygpt is really interesting,if anyone wants any links for there fave Goa'uld counterparts giz a shout :eek:

SeaBee
May 24th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I thought Apophis was cool, until I realised how short he was, then all I could think of was the scrap collectors from Star wars! A super villan should always tower over his opponents and underlings, it's a presence thing.

OK, which amongst you spotted my "deliberate" mistake?
This is my night for apologising, it seems. As with another thread I have visited tonight, I must apologise for the junk posting above. I am on some strong anti-biotics at the moment, and I seem to have lost the fellatus to think properly! :o

For Apophis, read Anubis, and for Anubis, read Apophis, and all will no longer be cruvus! :rolleyes:

Larry
May 24th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I'll go with Apophis as my favorite series bad guy, but I will give Kinsey honerable mention. That guy made you mad every time you saw him.

Mio
May 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Borin!!

Everyone has to love Borin! He's got that great sense of humor, evil, and genocide!