This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you end Doctor Who?

How would you end the series Doctor Who if it were to come to a final end?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Sorry but I couldn't. Doctor Who has to go on and on and on... into eternity.

Comment

Oh Blen I love your cheery optimism it's infectious

Comment

Well to my mind, ending Doctor Who would be like killing Mickey Mouse. It's something that should never happen.

Comment

I wouldn't either. Unlike pretty much any other story, this one needs to keep on going.
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Agreed. If it ever stops it needs to be left open so it can come back again.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, I know I wouldn't have the Doctor regenerate into a woman and go off into the sunset with the Master...

As very rightly said by P-90_177, it would have to be open-ended ending...

*ponders a moment...*

Presuming it takes place within the near future (which of course we don't want to presume...)

The final season of Doctor Who... follows the Doctor on his journey chasing a series of clues to the whereabouts of Gallifrey. Each episode would have firm links to a previous incarnation's key story, until ultimately he faces, no doubt, the Daleks as his last major obstacle in resurrecting the lost planet.

In the final scene, the Doctor, alone, steps into his TARDIS, and goes home...
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

I'd have someone steal his TARDIS from him.
                Then he becomes the Curator.

The episode would be called: "An Unearthly Man".
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  I'd have someone steal his TARDIS from him.
                  Then he becomes the Curator.

The episode would be called: "An Unearthly Man".
                  That actually works........... Maybe another Clara steals it

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    That actually works........... Maybe another Clara steals it
                    No! Clara has passed on from the show at that point, like every other companion.
                    Besides, she wouldn't really be worthy of such a legacy anyway.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                    X