• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastique (105)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    PLASTIQUE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    The Army's General Wade Eiling swoops in to take control of the investigation after a bombing at a downtown points to a powerful meta-human. Meanwhile Joe and Barry try to discourage Iris when she begins pursuing "the Streak" for her blog.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 November 2014, 08:32 PM.

Didn't like the actress playing Plastique. She didn't seem to be into the part. Iris is playing Lois Lane but I didn't mind her. Loved Joe and Barry bonding.

The killer scene was the very end with the guy they teased in the first episode. This turned a sort of meh episode into comic gold.

Comment

While this wasn't as good as the last episode, I still liked it. Nice that they're establishing that not all metas (except Barry) are bad people early on and a couple nice bits of foreshadowing with Grodd and Cisco taking a boomerang when they were testing Plastique's power ("Didn't really think this one through, did you?" )

Comment

I am still liking this show, although the Iris drama is a little annoying...could be worse.
        sigpic

Comment

An ok ep, but i did like the actor playing the general. He is usually a good bad guy (or usually the underling of one).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            An ok ep, but i did like the actor playing the general. He is usually a good bad guy (or usually the underling of one).
            And he played Luthor in the Animated series

Comment

Working...
            X