• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey Dent (109)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON ONE
    HARVEY DENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109
    After Gordon moves Selina Kyle into Wayne Manor, an ambitious district attorney plans to use the secret witness to flush out his chief suspect in the Wayne murders. Meanwhile Gordon and Bullock search for an escaped bomb-maker, and Oswald discovers the connection between Fish Mooney and her secret weapon, Liza.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 December 2014, 07:58 PM.

I kinda like the bruce/selina. Not a romance thing, just that the kid has a friend. ANd she'll teach him more than alfred can, no matter how much alfred tries.
    Penguin...oh I wish he'd just go away. He's almost annoying but it's an interesting diversion
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode enough. They finally had a reason to bring Selina on. Bruce and Selina were really good together. This is also one of the few times Gordon had a real reason to come talk to Bruce.

I disagree that Selina can teach Bruce more than Alfred. This is MI6 Alfred not plain butler Alfred. Besides I doubt this Selina knows anything useful except stealing, which granted would be useful for future batman.

The main bomb maker plot was mostly boring but it saved itself toward the end. I missed something though. The bomb guy makes something in his hand just before getting broken out of the truck. I never seen what happen with the object he made. I'm guessing it was a mini bomb but I didn't see him use it.

Penguin continues to be the best thing about this show. He was really creepy in this episode. I liked the side by side shot of him with Fish's mole. She was a head taller than him yet he still look intimidating in a creepy way.

And Barbra, they are really making me hate this character. Nice sex scene for sure but she was nothing but a prop in it. I guess she is good tool to boost Montoya as a character. However, the general crime in Gotham was enough for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Penguin...oh I wish he'd just go away. He's almost annoying but it's an interesting diversion
        Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        Penguin continues to be the best thing about this show. He was really creepy in this episode. I liked the side by side shot of him with Fish's mole. She was a head taller than him yet he still look intimidating in a creepy way.
        To each their own, but I agree with Baron...Penguin is the best character on this show.

I'm still really enjoying this show and I like that Gordon and Bullock are starting to click as partners.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X