This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jolene Blalock/Ishta "WOW" Thread

Well, seeing as wo Enterprise has been canceled, and Cladia Black got off to a rough start in PU, maybe we'll see a little more of this hottie in S9. I just hope the "wierdness" she displayed on the Late Night show doesn't pop up...

Jolene is a hottie of the 9th degree, I only wish she had a belly button that was more of an "innie"

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
    Well, seeing as wo Enterprise has been canceled, and Cladia Black got off to a rough start in PU, maybe we'll see a little more of this hottie in S9. I just hope the "wierdness" she displayed on the Late Night show doesn't pop up...
    What Late Night show? You mean Conan O'Brien? If so, what did she do?

P.S. I think you should resize any pic you post to fit in the thread so it doesn't stretch out the screen. If you want to provide the original one, you can always upload to an image host like photobucket so we can get it from there.

Comment

Shouldn't this thread properly be titled a "thunk" thread instead of a "wow" thread? I mean, if the purpose of it is to post pics of the character looking hot for the purpose of drooling over them? AFAIK, that's the accepted forum terminology.
      My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
      -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
      -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
      -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

I don't think fellas think it's very manly to 'Thunk'. "Wow" says it clearly, I reckon.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
          Shouldn't this thread properly be titled a "thunk" thread instead of a "wow" thread? I mean, if the purpose of it is to post pics of the character looking hot for the purpose of drooling over them? AFAIK, that's the accepted forum terminology.
          Nope, WOW works just fine.

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          I don't think fellas think it's very manly to 'Thunk'. "Wow" says it clearly, I reckon.
          I think the term THUNK has become associated with fans drooling over the male actors. Besides, I don't thunk my head when I see Rachel or Amanda, I go "WOW!"

Comment

Here are some images from "Sacrifices" beware of spoilers for those who haven't seen Season 8:

Source: http://www.scifigate.net/

Comment

Yeah, I started a phrase hoping for an explaination on the thunk thing, take a look for my reasoning there. But basically, like I said before, thunk sounds too much like hunk and my homophobia just won't allow that

Comment

Yeah, I started a phrase hoping for an explaination on the thunk thing, take a look for my reasoning there. But basically, like I said before, thunk sounds too much like hunk and my homophobia just won't allow that
                Well I'm pretty sure this thread takes away any homo feelings you may have.

And all you other guys out there deserve to have a place to share your attractions!

But I'm a devout "thunker" all the way!

(And feel free to stop by those threads anytime! You're welcome if you don't start ridiculing or criticizing or spamming..)

Well, you all have fun!

Comment

http://www.bartcop.com/jolene-blalock-004.jpg
                  *wolf whistles*
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Nobody else wants to play "Hot pictures of Jolene" today? I'm disappointed in you guys...

Comment

As was mentioned already we do have a few rules regarding posting of pictures:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

And yes, we also have a reason for these rules beyond being napoleonic powermongers Threads with big pictures in them are awfully slow to load, especially for people on dialup. Therefore please adhere to these out of courtesy to your fellow thunkers...wowers.

Thank you!

Feli
                      GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Dear Feli,

Could we please have WOW reckonised like THUNK. Another GateWorld wordy thing (lack of a better word).

Keffler

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

My god she's freaking hot...

PG-ness requires me to quit while I'm ahead.
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

Working...