Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are they saying in the radio communication?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are they saying in the radio communication?

I don't really understand what are they sayin' when they want to open or close the radio communication! Can somebody tell? (The fifth race)
    Its something like (this is gen. Hammond do you rea'? or SGC out, is that correct?)
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Originally posted by veneticuss
    I don't really understand what are they sayin' when they want to open or close the radio communication! Can somebody tell? (The fifth race)
    Its something like (this is gen. Hammond do you rea'? or SGC out, is that correct?)
    If you mean when Carter and Teal'c are offworld where there are 2 suns and things get a little heated..

When Carter says to not send any rescue team (at the beginning of the transmission, Hammond says : " This is General Hammond. We copy, Captain. Where is Major Castleman?"

At the end of the transmission, Hammond says "SGC out"
    Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

And when the dialing guy opens it?
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

"SG-1, this is Stargate Command. Do you read? Over."

(looks at Hammond)

"They're responding, sir. Video and audio"
        Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Working...
        X