PDA

View Full Version : The girls from Frozen.(Spoilers & Speculation S4)

Coco Pops
October 11th, 2014, 06:09 AM
How is it that the girls from Frozen are now going to be on OUAT?

Can someone explain that?

BTW does the outside world know about Storybrooke and what goes on. Would be one of the hardest secrets to keep on Earth...

Princess Awinita
October 11th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Haven't seen the first two episodes yet have ya ? Well; from how I heard it told by the interview with the producers themselves concerning the Frozen characters joining the fourth season; It was stated they had to first go to the 'ladder' of Disney, from the basic fans, all the way to the top of Disney Products and Marketing and whatnot, literally every 'step' of that ladder was met with approval from each department, Once they had that approval of all the departments on the 'ladder' they started on the storyline.

The Producers also said that the Frozen storyline in OUaT is considered to be the "Most expensive fanfic ever." To that extent {bolded part} Anything that happens in OUaT is not offically tied to the film Frozen in any offical manner as Disney is already working on both a Broadway show AND a sequel to the film itself.

Just my two cents

Coco Pops
October 11th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Haven't seen the first two episodes yet have ya ? Well; from how I heard it told by the interview with the producers themselves concerning the Frozen characters joining the fourth season; It was stated they had to first go to the 'ladder' of Disney, from the basic fans, all the way to the top of Disney Products and Marketing and whatnot, literally every 'step' of that ladder was met with approval from each department, Once they had that approval of all the departments on the 'ladder' they started on the storyline.

The Producers also said that the Frozen storyline in OUaT is considered to be the "Most expensive fanfic ever." To that extent {bolded part} Anything that happens in OUaT is not offically tied to the film Frozen in any offical manner as Disney is already working on both a Broadway show AND a sequel to the film itself.

Just my two cents

In other words "possibly lame crossover"

Geez corporates are so greedy

P-90_177
October 11th, 2014, 06:17 PM

Lol. Coco, the whole of OUAT is a crossover. They've used every single other Disney Princess so why not frozen as well? :P

Coco Pops
October 11th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Lol. Coco, the whole of OUAT is a crossover. They've used every single other Disney Princess so why not frozen as well? :P

I know and I find it a bit annoying......... In season 1 I think we saw Tron posters in a kids room. I'm surprised they haven't appeared in the town....

BTW what's the outside world like? Does anyone know?

Princess Awinita
October 11th, 2014, 09:37 PM
What would be neat is to see CLU 2 or Tron himself in Storybrooke {Alan Bradley maybe ?}

But only places I've seen of the outside world, namuch to speak of

Coco Pops
October 11th, 2014, 10:02 PM
What would be neat is to see CLU 2 or Tron himself in Storybrooke {Alan Bradley maybe ?}

But only places I've seen of the outside world, namuch to speak of

Which makes the show like one big fan fiction / circlejerk.........

So nothing of the outside world matters? And the outside world doesn't know about this weird town?

Princess Awinita
October 11th, 2014, 10:09 PM

Not lame in the least, the actors cast for each part both look {and in the case of Georgina Haig sound} the parts perfectly! They wanted to do a add in, but they wanted to make it as realistic to the timeline of the series as a whole.

The entire curse thing and all that

Princess Awinita
October 11th, 2014, 10:10 PM

So nothing of the outside world matters? And the outside world doesn't know about this weird town?

No idea, I know only that the first ep or two had been placed either in Seattle or New York City ? I think so far only Emma Swan knows, but not entirely sure personally {I still have to finish season two and watch season three}

garhkal
October 11th, 2014, 11:40 PM

IIRC with the Pan storyline, it seems that storybrook doesn't exist to the outside world. Its just an 'open spot' of land no one has ever (or will ever) try to claim, off the beaten path so to speak.

Coco Pops
October 12th, 2014, 01:23 AM
IIRC with the Pan storyline, it seems that storybrook doesn't exist to the outside world. Its just an 'open spot' of land no one has ever (or will ever) try to claim, off the beaten path so to speak.

Wow!!!!!!! Wouldn't that seem weird to people?

Princess Awinita
October 13th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Well; its so far off the beaten path its like Four Corners in the southwest; pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

rushy
October 17th, 2014, 11:33 PM

Here's a better question: how come DVR is the most important thing in the world?
Poor Snow.

Coco Pops
October 18th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Dvr????????????

rushy
October 18th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Dvr????????????
It's that thing in TV nowadays that let's you select recent programmes and replay them.
Wow. I feel old.

garhkal
October 18th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Heck, i remember VCRs and Walkmans!

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2014, 02:35 PM
I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.

Coco Pops
October 18th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah it's like Disney is pulling everything out of its butt hole to add characters to OUAT just because they can, what next Goofey and Mickey? only they're real?

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

Coco Pops
October 18th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

Probably makes sense considering how popular that movie was (is) though I have no idea why. Seemed like an ordinary kind of Disney movie

rushy
October 19th, 2014, 07:35 AM
I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.

Coco Pops
October 20th, 2014, 01:30 AM
I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.

I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet

rushy
October 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet

I hope buttons never become extinct.

mad_gater
September 15th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.

*in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!! :P:D

Coco Pops
September 18th, 2016, 02:06 AM
*in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!! :P:D

Ah.....DOS.. Don't forget the glory that was CP/M?