• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corto Maltese (303)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    CORTO MALTESE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    Oliver tracks Thea to the island of Corto Maltese, where he hopes to convince her to home home — even if he has to reveal his secrets. Meanwhile Lyla asks Diggle to go along in search of one of her field operatives, who has gone dark.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 October 2014, 08:20 PM.

I think that Digs wife didn't want him to come back from that mission. I don't think she is playing on the good guy team.

Loved the end of this episode with Sara's girlfriend asking about her.

Comment

It was a little suspicious that Diggle's wife sent him to the same remote island for an "off the books" mission but at the same time I don't think she'd want her own family information to be public.

Thea could become an interesting character in light of the recent 6 months. Merlin made her tough, maybe a little cold, but is she now truly heartless and evil? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I have enjoyed the Laurel stroyline this season and look forward to it. I never thought I'd say that, but that is an improvement.

No we're seeing a glimpse of the new Queen Enterprises owner and what his true motives are. We knew there had to be something like that going on.
      sigpic

Comment

While it did seem like the new owner was Gleefully laughing at seeing those pictures of the tech, was it more from awe, or more from "NOW I HAVE THEM!" aspecting./
        When Dig's wife told him to go, i was actually thinking more that maybe she wants some space from him cause of how clinggy he has seemed to have gotten.
        And i LOVE the taking all 3 down there.

Lastly i loved Felicities request to her new boss for some time off for going away cause a "Friend recently came out of a coma", tie in with the preview for next weeks Flash!

Comment

I loved this ep. I think it's the best episode so far this season. The characters and their interactions with each other seemed more natural/less forced than in the previous two episodes (IMO).

Love what they're doing with Thea so far; loved all of her scenes with Malcolm, Oliver and Roy. I'm really looking forward to seeing where her storyline is going. I'm looking forward to Laurel's storyline too. The stuff with Diggle, Lyla and ARGUS is pretty interesting. I'm also liking Ray Palmer and his interactions with Felicity so far.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X