• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sara (302)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    SARA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    Reeling from the murder of one of their own, the team tracks an archer assassin across the city. Meanwhile Laurel decides to take matters into her own hands, and Felicity receives a new job offer. Five years ago in Hong Kong, Oliver is in a bind when Amanda Waller orders him to kill his best friend.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 October 2014, 10:04 PM.

Good low key episode. I thought we would get some Sara flashbacks or something.

I noticed they make Laurel's hair a little more blond each episode. I think the actress playing her is doing a good job. I'm still not sure this was best move but I hope she will surprise me.

My goodness there are a lot of archers running around. What are the chances of someone hiring a archer to kill people around the same time Sara was killed by a different archer. What guns aren't cool anymore.

Does Oliver and team know Laurel didn't tell her father about Sara? If not he will find out pretty quick I think.

Comment

I'm excited for next weeks episode. I agree with you . I like also how she got the leather jacket out that Sara had given her. It will be exciting to see her transformation. And yea . There is def a connection between the hired archer and the one who killed Sara.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        My goodness there are a lot of archers running around. What are the chances of someone hiring a archer to kill people around the same time Sara was killed by a different archer. What guns aren't cool anymore. .
        I think part of it is that everyone now days kills with a gun, from street urchins to thugs etc. So to stand out from the crowd, mercs/assassins have to use different weaponry. Part of it is also in the kill. It takes a lot more skill to do so with a bow n arrow than say a 9mm!

Comment

Overall I liked it, although I wish she had told her dad the truth.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X