X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soul Survivor (1003)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sam continues his efforts to save Dean from the Mark of Cain. Crowley realizes Dean's demonic antics are starting to cause problems for him in Hell so he searches out an unlikely ally - Castiel."

Original Air Date: 10/21/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 October 2014, 02:38 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Directed by Jensen Ackles. Nice!

Oookay.......almost missed his episode too. I've got to stop going out on Tuesdays!!!! Ran into 2 different wrecks and had to take long way home. Demons must be driving around these parts.

So.......is Dean back to "normal" again? Just like that? Sure, Sam kept injecting those needles and newly restored Cas came just in the nick of time. But can all that badness just be gone that quickly??? Kinda like last year when they did that stuff to Sam when they found out he wasn't all Sam, he had a passenger inside his head. Like Cas mentioned, the Mark of Cain may still come into play somewhere down the road.

Time will tell.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I felt it was a bit too quick and too clean.

I wonder what if any effect the Mark will have. It was driving Dean into a real killer last season. Will he start right back where he was or has his system be "cleanse" in a sense so it will take time for the Mark to pull on Dean like it did last season?

Comment

Working...
      X