• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Straws (410)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    DRAWING STRAWS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    While the 2nd Mass learn to pilot the alien airship to strike the enemy power base, personal issues threaten to drive them apart. Elsewhere, Lexi discovers the Espheni's true intentions for her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 September 2014, 09:52 PM.

Somewhat of a lackluster episode. Slow in parts.
    Spoiler:
    What i liked/
    Lexi finally wakes up to what the overlords had planned, and her smacking down of "daddy" was awesome.
    Hal and Ben kind of made up.
    Pope and Weaver's fight.

What i didn't like
    Tom "fixed the lottery so he went". When will he learn!
    The general lack of action.

Comment

I am guessing that it was two of his sons that got picked. I don't think Tom would have fixed the lottery other wise

Comment

^^ Yes I'm guessing the same-yes rather slow episode.

Comment

MAN!!! I am really getting fed up of all this, "I love my Family, we all love each other, I like Ben, I like Maggie, I like Hal.

Where is all the action gone?? These last episodes there has been WAAAAYYY too much hugging and pointless conversations.

It´s beginning to be very predictable. Really hope the next episodes will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
            I am guessing that it was two of his sons that got picked. I don't think Tom would have fixed the lottery other wise
            To be honest, i was real shocked Neither Pope nor Col Weaver called tom on that. Especially since BOTH know Tom's name was removed by pope.

Comment

I feel the same as the OP, way to slow except the parts with jedi lexi
              What would have been a awesome twist, after Hal caught Ben with Maggie AGAIN! As he was walking away and Ben ran after him call for him. Hal spins around and blasts Ben in the face with a shotgun. Buh bye Ben. This the 2nd Gf of Hals that Ben has been smooching on.

Comment

Who was the first?

Comment

Apparently Ben stole one of Hals girlfriends in the past...

This episode stunk of set up for the finale... Definitely think one of them isn't going to make it, or they come back to a much changed 2nd Mass...
                  Glad to see Lexi finally clock onto the Esphenis plan, will be interesting to see peoples reaction to her turn...

Next week is a 2hr season finale, hopefully the reduced action of the past few episodes means they've been saving to go out with a bang...

Also, I was thinking, how are they going to breath up there in space?

EDIT:
                  Looks like we might be getting our dosage of action in the finale...
                  Spoiler:
                  “Space Oddity” - “Tom’s mission to destroy the Espheni Power Core is complicated by Lexi’s return. Lexi is forced to take extreme measures to save her father’s life – and her own – after a Beamer malfunction. Meanwhile, the 2nd Mass fears an impending Espheni strike by the scorched Overlord.”

“Shoot the Moon” - “With the weight of humanity’s survival on Tom and Lexi’s shoulders, they must defeat Tom’s mortal enemy and find a way to destroy the omnipotent Espheni Power Core. Meanwhile, a new, terrifying Espheni Bomb is dropped onto Chinatown, immobilizing the 2nd Mass and preparing them for Human Skitterizaton.”
                  Last edited by Teddybrown; 27 August 2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

1. Tom you are an idiot! I also know history! Anne's right!

2. The Ben-Maggie-Hal thing is serious car crash stuff.

3. Lexi's on the human's side now! Hope she won't be a dues ex-machina!
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I'm beginning to think Tom has a hero complex going on. It's like he ALWAYS has to be the hero and no one else is allowed their moment. The second mass seems to be coming a dictatorship, it's either Tom's way or no way. I was really surprised Pope didn't call him on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X