This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 DVD Australia

At the moment Season 7 Vol 3 + 4 have just been released yesterday in Australia. Vol 5 and the complete season box set is due to be released next month.

Does anybody have any idea when SG1 season 8 and SGA season 1 DVDs will be released in Australia?

Season 8? Not for a while yet. Atlantis? No idea.

BYE
    "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

It will be a long time.

Comment

Apparently not until October in the US, so in Oz prolly next year.

Comment

Season 8 is 19/8/2005, don't know about Atlantis.
          Go tohttp://www.dvdorchard.com.au/ its the best I've found for release dates.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

more importantly, when will they show it in Aus
            Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by furling
              you must be new here. in aus (the rest of aus) they're viewing reckoning at the moment. us here in melb got new order last night.

Comment

Originally posted by furling
                Atlantis starts in Oz (Sydney, Queensland and somewhere else) in 6 weeks time, right after Prometheus Unbound, which Seven is playing After Mobius 2, because they're brain dead f***ing morons.

I haven't even seen a release date for Atlantis DVDs... I hope they come out after Atlantis has finished showing though, otherwise everyone will buy them rather than watch it on TV, the ratings will sink, and Atlantis will dissapear to a 11:30pm-12:30 timeslot, like all the Trek series'.

BYE
                "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
                  Atlantis starts in Oz (Sydney, Queensland and somewhere else) in 6 weeks time, right after Prometheus Unbound, which Seven is playing After Mobius 2, because they're brain dead f***ing morons.

I haven't even seen a release date for Atlantis DVDs... I hope they come out after Atlantis has finished showing though, otherwise everyone will buy them rather than watch it on TV, the ratings will sink, and Atlantis will dissapear to a 11:30pm-12:30 timeslot, like all the Trek series'.

BYE
                  quite true, I'm already having a hard time watching Season 7 or 8 that is noe beging shown....*prfft* I'll wait till the box sets

Comment

I don't mind watching Stargate that time or night, i will watch the episode and then buy the DVD's when they re released so i am able to watch episode whenever i feel!

Comment

Working...
                    X