X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - looking for missing author

Hoping somebody could help here...

Does anybody know where I can find Celtic Angel's fanfic? I'm specifically looking for "In the Days of Monarchs." It was at calliope.com, but that site has apparently been taken offline sometime in the last couple of months, despite the fact that, according to a whois search, it's registered for the next several months still. Does anybody know of anyplace else it can be found? Or if the author is no longer in the fandom, and has purposely removed the site? Or if it's just a temporary "site is down" problem that's just been going on for a while now?

Many thanks...

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

i would recommend asking over at ourstargate or maybe asking the webmaster of stargatefan

CA used to hang with a lot of the daniel fans that like those sites/forums and maybe they know her and know how to contact her...and where her fic is
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Very good story. I can send it to your e-mail if you give it to me. She took her site down but you can still find a few people out there who have archived her writing (which is how I got this story in the first place).

Lemme know if you'd like it.

Comment

Working...
      X