• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind Wars (405)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    MIND WARS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    Tom, Matt, and Weaver encounter two men in the woods, who lead Tom on a harrowing journey and pushes his son to the breaking point. Anne and Lexi clash over the Espheni prisoner, and Hal leads a strategic attack on an enemy Mech.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 July 2014, 09:39 PM.

Interesting episode. I'm wondering if Tom really thought that Matt and Dan had been killed by the brothers. He didn't seem all that surprised when Dan showed up and killed the remaining brother. Relieved, but not surprised.

An interesting development finding out who Lexi's father is. Does this mean that Tom is not the father at all. Or perhaps all three of them are Lexi's parents?

And I'm not trusting Lourdes one little bit. Her loyalty is totally for Lexi, but I'm thinking she's up to something else, too.

Comment

I think Lourdes is still being controlled somehow, she's just not right...

Wasn't Anne pregnant before she was taken, I cant remember...

I'm pretty sure Tom knew they were alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Wasn't Anne pregnant before she was taken, I cant remember...

I'm pretty sure Tom knew they were alive.
        Yes, Anne was pregnant before she was taken. Which might mean that there are three parents of Lexi.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          And I'm not trusting Lourdes one little bit. Her loyalty is totally for Lexi, but I'm thinking she's up to something else, too.
          Originally posted by Teddybrown
          Lourdes was very religious before joining the the 2nd Mass and she went through a very traumatic experience with the bugs in her - she killed and injured people under their control and someone like Lourdes, with her deep belief systems, probably doesn't come back from that experience either physiologically or emotionally. Her experience is enough to change anyone and she is hanging on to the only thing that she feels she has left and finds comfort in, her religious feelings. Lexi brings a sense of peace, which I am guessing is the only way Lourdes can find peace within herself for what she did under the bugs influence and I am guessing that Lourdes wants to hold onto that no matter what, to the point that she is borderline fanatic and I think she will cross the line at some point in the show.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I have to say with this season, its harder to see where they are going with the story, what with it being the final season next season

Comment

I'm guessing 3 parents. Tom and Anne as the original parents with the alien's genetics spliced in? (I don't know much about genetics) Will be interested to see what happens to Lexi since she's aged basically -18?- years in less than a year- what will happen next to her will she turn into something else? Tragic for Anne as she already lost her other(only) child.
              I knew not to trust those two brothers right away. I think Lourdes is deluding herself it's the only way she can live with the past(as Rosehawk mentioned above)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Interesting episode. I'm wondering if Tom really thought that Matt and Dan had been killed by the brothers. He didn't seem all that surprised when Dan showed up and killed the remaining brother. Relieved, but not surprised.

An interesting development finding out who Lexi's father is. Does this mean that Tom is not the father at all. Or perhaps all three of them are Lexi's parents?

Initially i did think he felt they were killed, but since he was dragging his feet, making a trail to follow, he must have realized he didn't kill them (or they were smart and had hidden).

As to Lexi/tom/, i think Tom was the initial father, but as per that flashback 2 eps ago, that Espheni had done something to Mommy dearest while she was captured. So he altered her, and therefore is technically also a dad.

Comment

I think he realised when the clyon said he shot them while they slept in their sleeping bags, they don't have sleeping bags and probably have an unwritten rule about not using them (hard to get out of in a hurry) so he probably realised they found some sleeping bags and set them up to look like they were sleeping in them, they were already suspicious of the two before going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    I think he realised when the clyon said he shot them while they slept in their sleeping bags, they don't have sleeping bags and probably have an unwritten rule about not using them (hard to get out of in a hurry) so he probably realised they found some sleeping bags and set them up to look like they were sleeping in them, they were already suspicious of the two before going to sleep.
                    Agreed, it was at that point you could see on his face as he attempted to display sadness at their lost.
                    Last edited by Mrja84; 13 August 2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

1. Aaron Douglas! Good to see you again!

2. NOt that surprised you'd get a few humans cutting a deal with the Espheni.

3. Anne definitely lost it in this one.

4. Well...we sort of knew Lexi was part Espheni. Probably had some DNA injected into her and her "Dad" played on that connection.

Starting to get tasty again!
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X