• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eye (402)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    THE EYE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    Tom's plans to escape the prison camp are complicated when the enemy puts a bounty on his head. Meanwhile Anne acquires a Skitter prisoner, and Ben runs afoul of Lourdes when he tries to get through to his sister.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 July 2014, 08:50 PM.

OK. This was a much better episode than the last.
    Spoiler:
    I loved tom's snarkiness with the overlord, and his sneakyness to get the intel he was needing.
    Absolutely loved the banter between Pope and Weaver, especially the "8 cans of beans is all i had. Have to keep up appearances ya know".
    Still don't like the angle they are going with for the 're-education camps' but loved the scenes in it. Surprised that Matt is still getting one over on the "Team leader".
    Was surprised at how brutal Anne was to that skitter, while it was connected to that gal. But was also surprised it was 'scarred' of the hybred (lexx). Would think it was all for it, since it seems to have been made by the overlords.
    Was also shocked to find out rebel skitter allies have all been captured and mutated into the flying skitters. Also stoked to see what they mean by the bigger foes coming comment to Tom.

Comment

Maybe the Skitters know that she is something more than just a hybrid? She could be the Espheni's last idea, and they may think she is unstable.

Really looking forward to what this new threat coming is, we will probably learn more throughout the season, and it arrives in the last two or three episodes. Also interested to see what sort of game Lordes is playing with Lexi, what with not letting the doctor near her, and she seems to be manipulating her...

Comment

I feel like some of the characters did a 180 from last episode
        Last edited by Mrja84; 07 July 2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          I feel like some of the characters did a 180 from last episode
          Me too. Maggie gave me whiplash. The first episode, I actually wondered if Ben was stuck in a virtual reality system: characters were so weird in that "peace palace," and Ben's perceptions got so surreal (briefly). Not understanding why Lourdis went all power-hungry.

Comment

1. OK...we've confirmed that Chinatown is for real...which leaves us with the question of WTH is the deal with Lexxi.

2. Minimum lighting in the prison camp makes things hard to follow at times.

3. OK...what is the deal that Tom made?
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
            X