• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost In The Machine (401)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    GHOST IN THE MACHINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    After the 2nd Mass is separated after an attack on the edge of Charleston, Tom and several others find themselves trying to survive in an Espheni prison camp. Ben awakens to find himself in an idyllic colony under the protection of his sister, and Matt keeps his head down inside a youth re-education center run by the enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 June 2014, 08:59 PM.

Well...the episode certainly setup alot of different plot points for the characters....should be an interesting season.

Anyone else think that Lexie is a weapon to induce the peacefulness now that she's matured?! It would definitely be a less destructive way to get people to quit fighting back.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Interesting set ups for the season, looking at episode 2, 3 and 4 synopsises, they
      Spoiler:
      obviously break out and meet up with Cochise

but not too sure on what happens with everyone else...

Comment

Having just re-watched the last few episodes of season 3, I just do not buy Maggie's change. The point was driven so hard in the finale of season 3 that she is a fighter and could never stop fighting.

So either she is putting up a front, buying her time, or brainwashed cause I can't buy this change from her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          Having just re-watched the last few episodes of season 3, I just do not buy Maggie's change. The point was driven so hard in the finale of season 3 that she is a fighter and could never stop fighting.

So either she is putting up a front, buying her time, or brainwashed cause I can't buy this change from her.
          It does seem strange that whole set up, something's definitely not right... got a feeling they will find out soon though

Comment

Maggie was definitely out of character and there were a few times when Ben was having a bit of a wiggy moment that they passed off as saying that he was still ill. I think that Lexie is somehow connected to a weapon that is controlling people.

Maybe the Espheni are experimenting with different methods to control people. They have Matt in a re-education school, Ben and Maggie seem to be caught in a place that is all about peace and we have yet to see what the bug people are doing to those they take to the big ship.

Ben and Maggie have had no attraction towards each other before so it will be interesting to see what is driving it as the story unfolds.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Well...the episode certainly setup alot of different plot points for the characters....should be an interesting season.

Anyone else think that Lexie is a weapon to induce the peacefulness now that she's matured?! It would definitely be a less destructive way to get people to quit fighting back.
              But why is she pushing peace? More to make it easier to get taken over?

The whole Lexie angle seems to be a front for them to co-opt us easier imo.

Comment

This episode had some interesting setup and while I'm not initially a fan of the Lexie plot line\change I think things will change quickly. I found her physical appearance changes odd as well, as this young women didn't look like an older version of the cute little girl from last season.

Tom and the rest of the guys at the prison camp were really cool. I liked seeing them still working various angles to escape and fight back.
                sigpic

Comment

Any time a scifi show has a baby that is born and then grows up really fast, it will either be solid storytelling or a bunch of mysterious gibberish that just creates a big mess of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    But why is she pushing peace? More to make it easier to get taken over?

The whole Lexie angle seems to be a front for them to co-opt us easier imo.
                    I guess Lexie pushing peace is something that we will just have to watch...there could be many different reasons; but if you do placate the people, you do make it easier to control them and take them over.

Lexie's DNA was modified by Karen so any modifications can't necessarily be a positive thing, unless of course we find out that a part of Karen was rebelling against what they turned her into.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lexie could have some powers to promote peace and really feel like she is doing what is best for the humans, maybe when\if she finds out she is a pawn to the aliens she'll change her mind. Her motives\allegiances are still up in the air for sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have you ever thought these Espheni camps are not what they seem? I think some of what the 2nd Mass see is not reality. Ben for example is not seeing the real Maggie
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not certain that Ben is in the real world. Those weird fuzzy moments he experienced could be glitches in a virtual reality sim. I mean, probably it's all real, but there's a seed of doubt in my mind.

Haven't seen ep 2 yet... guess i'll go do that now

Comment

I doubt all are in a VR. Maybe a few. Either that or there might be some sort of mind control going on at that camp Lexi runs.

Comment

OK...

1. Some of this stuff was confusing as hell...

2. I call "illusion" on Chinatown...

3. Unless the re-education camp is part of Chinatown...

4. WTF did this South African guy come from and how did he manage to get to the US?

5. Anne's in for a whump...

So far...a bit of a mess...
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X