PDA

View Full Version : WH13 Season 5 confusion, need answers :) (S4 SPOILER and possible S5 SPOILER)

Nercis
June 9th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Hello. Sorry for my english in advance.
I started to watch the first episode of WH13 S5. But Ep1 of S5 does not start where S4 ended?
The last episode of S4 ends with Artie getting stabbed by Claudia and that blue flower turning into black dust and releasing a plague or something like that. ***S5 SPOILER BELOW***
Ep1 of S5 starts with Claudia fighting some dude in the Warehouse. I have no idea who this guy is or what's going on. So i stopped watching. I searched for answers but could not find any.
What happened with the blue flower dust, plague thing? Is there a pre-season to S5 i have missed?

/Matthe

jelgate
June 9th, 2014, 06:47 AM
It sounds like you missed the second half of S4. The story with Artie and astrolabe ended at S4 mid-season premiere.

Linda06
June 10th, 2014, 01:16 PM
You have to remember the U.S. TV companies for some reason feel the need to have a 5 year mid season hiatus :p It gets quite confusing at times trying to remember if it's the second half of the season or a brand new season.

jelgate
June 10th, 2014, 01:46 PM
First of all you're exaggerating and second of all I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons

Linda06
June 10th, 2014, 02:16 PM
First of all you're exaggerating and second of all I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons

lol exaggerating just a tad :p But I prefer to watch the whole season with a few weeks off over christmas and new year. For some reason I always find it easier to pick up the story in a new season than I do when it starts again after a 3 month mid season hiatus. I kinda struggle to get into it in the first few eps of the second half of the season if it's been off for a while.

jelgate
June 10th, 2014, 02:29 PM
That makes no sense. Its basically the same thing. The only difference is how episodes you watch before a break

Linda06
June 10th, 2014, 03:14 PM
That makes no sense. Its basically the same thing. The only difference is how episodes you watch before a break

Um, you do know who you're talking to, right? ;) I know it doesn't make sense. But for some strange reason I can almost always pick up the storyline better in a new season than I can in the second half of the season when it restarts. I can't explain it, it's weird.

Killdeer
June 10th, 2014, 03:43 PM
I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons

Absolutely! Now we wait nine months between half-seasons! :P

jelgate
June 10th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Um, you do know who you're talking to, right? ;) I know it doesn't make sense. But for some strange reason I can almost always pick up the storyline better in a new season than I can in the second half of the season when it restarts. I can't explain it, it's weird.

Just for that I am voting no on your sig. Long live British oppression:P
I have never seen the sense Europeans have when they whine about half seasons. I saw all the time in Stargate days and it never made sense

Linda06
June 11th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Absolutely! Now we wait nine months between half-seasons! :P

lol

Just for that I am voting no on your sig. Long live British oppression:P
I have never seen the sense Europeans have when they whine about half seasons. I saw all the time in Stargate days and it never made sense

Just as well you don't get a vote :p British oppression will be ended in September.

I never liked mid season hiatuses that last half a year. I always thought it was silly.

jelgate
June 11th, 2014, 11:57 AM
I think its even sillier to wait 9 months between a season