PDA

View Full Version : SGA question

Mnikolic
June 8th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Which SGA episode was it again where the 9th chevron is mentioned for the 1st time?

Gatefan1976
June 8th, 2014, 10:27 PM
It's not.
IIRC it was a S5 outtake.

garhkal
June 8th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Yea, it was one of the scenes iirc from Enemy at the gates that was left on the cutting room floor for the episode.

rushy
June 9th, 2014, 05:03 AM
I have a feeling it was mentioned at some point in SG-1 like "The seventh chevron lets us dial in-galaxy, the eighth chevron lets us dial to another galaxy... I wonder what the ninth chevron's for." but I'm not sure.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
June 9th, 2014, 06:50 AM
This is the aforementioned deleted scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT1W4lwjNkI

And yeah I have a feeling it was mentioned in SG-1 at some point too, but I'm not sure

thekillman
June 9th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I have a feeling it was mentioned at some point in SG-1 like "The seventh chevron lets us dial in-galaxy, the eighth chevron lets us dial to another galaxy... I wonder what the ninth chevron's for." but I'm not sure.

i do recall that too, yes.

Mnikolic
June 10th, 2014, 10:02 AM
So that's why I haven't been able to find the title of the key episode for the it.

Anyway, thanks for the answer. I'll be starting my 2nd re-watch soon. However, this time around, I'll watch one series after another, instead of watching SG-1 and SGA back to back.

I'll be also taking notes this time, because soon, I'll be attempting to finally write my Stargate fanfic.