PDA

View Full Version : Jemma Simmons / Elizabeth Henstridge Thunk Thread

P-90_177
June 1st, 2014, 05:37 PM
Ok I've never started one of these before and quite frankly I've always found them a little silly. So maybe it's that I'm out of work and have too much time on my hands or maybe perhaps I just have a thing for girls who know what an aglet is. Either way I have a serious crush on Simmons. I'm essentially living vicariously through Fitz by this point. I mean honestly... she's pretty damn perfect.

So I thought I'd make a thread about her and hopefully get the whole thing out of my system.

Also I found this which I think people might appreciate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnkEwegYZ0

Starfist
June 4th, 2014, 01:44 AM
I have to admit that Jemma is one of the prettiest 'geeks' I've seen in a series.

Crazedwraith
June 4th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Girls usually get 'Wow' threads rather than 'thunk' ones. I don't know i there's some deep significance to that.

But yeah Simmons is pretty cool. Her and Fitz. :( Poor Fitz.

P-90_177
June 4th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Girls usually get 'Wow' threads rather than 'thunk' ones. I don't know i there's some deep significance to that.

But yeah Simmons is pretty cool. Her and Fitz. :( Poor Fitz.

Never started one before. I just noted that Amanda Tapping has a thunk one so I went with that. :P

Starfist
June 5th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Simmons is a great looking girl. So why not have a thunk thread...?
It can also be a Wow thread surely?

SkyeRavy
September 8th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I love Jemma! I think she is adorable and plays her character really well. She is a fantastic actress.

During the scene where she is infected with the virus that is going to make her blow up and Fitz runs into the lab and infects himself so that they can figure it out together, I teared up. So moving.

I love Fitzsimmons. I'm looking forward to seeing BOTH of them on season 2 (hopefully)

Starfist
September 9th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Jemma in season 2.

The Shrike
October 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM
My contribution to this worthy cause (http://s2.postimg.org/6g24zasqx/elizabeth_henstridge_at_michael_kors_launch_of_c.jpg)