• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolutions Per Minute (310)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON THREE
    REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    Kiera suspects that Liber8 is going to target a pharmaceutical company on the verge of a major breakthrough. Julian considers who to align himself with, and Kiera's house guest discovers a new lead on his identity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 June 2014, 09:47 PM.

Oh dear, it looks like the timeline has been contaminated.

Jason commented that the technology Alec developed by reverse engineering Kiera's CMR wasn't supposed to be developed until 2028. Now we've got time-traveler guy who appears to have been sent to kill Green-Kiera (I think) freaked out about the city lights at night. He also knows Matthew Kellogg's name, but not Alec Sadler's. It looks like Kiera's actions in the past have allowed Kellogg to 'steal' Alec's destiny, resulting in the creation of an even darker future. Now he's Kiera's houseguest. Awkward.

Halo is working better than expected. It appears to have interfaced with Jason and stabilised him mentally, at least temporarily. Was his meltdown later in the episode a negative side-effect of Halo, or just his usual mental state returning?

Alec's teaming up with Julian and withholding critical information from Kiera? He drilled into her counterparts skull and dug out her CMR, can he not see how royally messed up that is?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

WTF do we have here?

1. I'm not even sure what Kiera's gameplan is at the moment.

2. So this guy's from 2077 but hasn't heard of Alec Sadler. If as Britta's said the timeline has been corrupted...now what?

3. So Kiera's done with Alec.

4. Then again...obvious question at this point. Piron and Sadtech are separate entities in Kiera's time and both Escher and Alec were on the original Corporate Congress. But Escher's dead and Alec's running PIron so how is this going to work?
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
        WTF do we have here?

1. I'm not even sure what Kiera's gameplan is at the moment.

2. So this guy's from 2077 but hasn't heard of Alec Sadler. If as Britta's said the timeline has been corrupted...now what?

3. So Kiera's done with Alec.

4. Then again...obvious question at this point. Piron and Sadtech are separate entities in Kiera's time and both Escher and Alec were on the original Corporate Congress. But Escher's dead and Alec's running PIron so how is this going to work?
        I don't know if you are watching this for the first time or not, so this may be a spoiler.
        Spoiler:
        The character known as "John Doe" at this point is from yet another timeline in 2039 and becomes somewhat more important in the next few episodes, and is very much involved in the season ending cliffhanger.
        As far as Alec goes, Kiera has a change of heart regarding which Alec she thinks will help her.. along with other changes to Kiera's outlook. Things will become clearer for you over the next few episodes.

Comment

We are at the point where everyone is keeping something from everyone else and all loyalties are blurred. I am not sure who I am supposed to be trusting......even Kiera keeps me guessing.

Comment

Working...
          X