• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Do Our Minutes Hasten (308)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON THREE
    SO DO OUR MINUTES HASTEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    Kiera and Dillon team up to investigate a corporation that may have used Liber8 as a patsy for a chemical attack. Meanwhile, Julian joins up with a broadcast news outfit to shine a spotlight on corporate activities, and Kellog finds a way back into Alec's work at Piron.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 May 2014, 08:49 PM.

The plot thickens..............

Spoiler:
    ......loving how it's getting harder to decide who is right or wrong in this. Can't say that the new bad guys are not doing the right thing!! The road to the future is getting very twisted! Then they kill off one of my favourite characters, I still can't believe it!

Comment

Everything's so murky, morally, now more than ever. I did not see Betty's death coming.

Comment

I saw it coming about 3 seconds before it happened, totally unexpected.

Comment

Holy frack...

1. How many players are there in this game now?

2. How many of these players are halfway trustworthy!

The fact is, this show has become like modern politics, it's hard to know who to believe in. Very interesting.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Parallels to real life politics has been a part of this show's bread and butter since day one. It's one of the things I love about the show.

Although filmed/set in Vancouver, CA, I could easily see the U.S. going down the path taken by their society if we don't get our shiznit together soon. Massive governmental collapse after the US goes bankrupt after 50 years of spending like a drunken sailor on leave. Rather than face destruction, the corporations do step in and save the day; the economy doesn't completely implode, but at a cost.....

Comment

Probably a conversation best kept for another type of forum, but that's already well on it's way to being reality in our lifetime. In the UK for example, virtually all national infrastructure has been sold off to private corporations in the last 30 years under the veil of capitalism, when in reality it was done as a short term fix to stop the country going bankrupt.

As I said, conversation for another type of board, but the people writing this show, are well on the ball so to speak.

Comment

I see no issue discussing topics raised by a show in that show's board, but for those who do, maybe this board ? http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...cussion-Thread

Comment

As soon as Betty revealed that she had been able to remove the ankle tracker... followed up by the drink at the bar... I knew her number was being punched...

I liked her character too - sad to see her go.
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                  X