Salvaging Shield equipment post Winter Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvaging Shield equipment post Winter Soldier

Hi there all, Do you think the US Military salvaged every Quinjet/ aircraft Shield had after the Winter Soldier incident?? Also do you think the US Navy took possession of the Helicarrier with hull number 64 on it[the one shown in the Avengers]??

Also do you think the Insight Helicarrier IN-01 [the one that crashed into the Triskelion] would be salvaged from the Potomac River?? Cause at the end of the Winter Soldier it was slowly coming back down to the ground in a some what controlled decent even with hull damage, 2 repulsor engines destroyed and the Insight under-slung dome breached. I think the US Navy or Air force would like to have something of it's caliber in it's arsenal.

Yes. I'm sure the US military will be seizing every piece of salvageable equipment they can, an they will probably be transferring it to H.A.M.M.E.R or something similar or keeping to themselves.

I wouldn't be surprise if they already had something similar in their arsenals already, Shield can't be that far ahead of them technologically.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Yes. I'm sure the US military will be seizing every piece of salvageable equipment they can, an they will probably be transferring it to H.A.M.M.E.R or something similar or keeping to themselves.

I wouldn't be surprise if they already had something similar in their arsenals already, Shield can't be that far ahead of them technologically.
      I'd imagine that the only real advantage that SHIELD has over the military is the ability to keep an aircraft carrier in the air and the ability to keep said aircraft carrier invisible.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

WOuld love to see what happens if other nations/orgs get their hands on some of the tech

Comment

Also do you guys and galls think that the US Air force would seize the other airborne command stations AKA The Bus's sisters for its fleet of aircraft??

Comment

For those of you who have seen the final episode of A.O.S Season 1, do you think that Coulson will be salvaging Shield equipment, bases and personnel in his efforts to rebuild Shield?? Depending on the length of time between the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2??

Comment

He will certainly try!

Comment

Post Season One, I kind of see SHIELD becoming like Jack's Torchwood 3 post-Doomsday. A small group running missions worldwide, with occasional help from loose allies. Not sure how well that might work though.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X