PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Jacquelyn
April 27th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Thought I'd start a thread for these two :P They are sooo cute!

poundpuppy29
April 27th, 2014, 06:14 PM
cool I like them too

Mrja84
April 28th, 2014, 11:20 AM
This relationship as good as it is, does not have a good outlook. See Rumple/Belle pairing. Relationships that contain one partner with a villainous past means they either will revert to their evil ways, suffer because they changed, or sacrifice themselves and thus are lost to their partner.

Even though Rumple has returned, his relationship with Belle has never grown. Sure he has grown, but their love has never grown past her seeing past his evil deeds. I fear similar stagnation in our Outlaws

AresLover452
May 3rd, 2014, 01:38 PM
I loev outlawQueen!!! Next to RumBelle they are awesome!! LOL!

Everlovin
May 14th, 2014, 09:14 AM
I think I could love this ship. It has all sorts of interesting possibilities.

AresLover452
May 30th, 2014, 01:21 PM
I was actaully able to LIKE Regina this year because she was getting out of her own way and moving past being the EVIL QUEEN. Then there was Robin and his flirting with her!! OMG!! i love them!!

Everlovin
June 13th, 2014, 11:16 AM
I went out in search of pics. This one made me very happy :D Found on FB
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10296620_701684606563457_7501227491_zpsb54f05a5.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10296620_701684606563457_7501227491_zpsb54f05a5.jpg.html)

Jacquelyn
June 14th, 2014, 07:11 PM
^ I LOVE that scene! They are just so adorable! :D

I was actaully able to LIKE Regina this year because she was getting out of her own way and moving past being the EVIL QUEEN. Then there was Robin and his flirting with her!! OMG!! i love them!!
Haha yeah Robin was flirting... and Regina was flirting back at some points. :P
I'm so glad it was established that they are soul mates.

Mrja84
June 23rd, 2014, 11:37 AM
^ I LOVE that scene! They are just so adorable! :D

Haha yeah Robin was flirting... and Regina was flirting back at some points. :P
I'm so glad it was established that they are soul mates.

Well, that's in doubt because we never actually saw the face of the man with the lion tattoo. With Marion back, the writers could just as easily give us someone else.

Morgania
June 30th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Well, that's in doubt because we never actually saw the face of the man with the lion tattoo. With Marion back, the writers could just as easily give us someone else.

They could. But why spend the time with the flirty flashbacks? And Tink said it was Robin.

Everlovin
July 1st, 2014, 09:43 AM
I'm waiting impatiently for Netflix to get S3 up so I can rewatch all the goodness.

Jacquelyn
July 4th, 2014, 05:21 PM

Actually no. Because the writers have said it's not a mislead. They said that Robin IS that man with the lion tattoo that Regina saw in the tavern.
It has been confirmed by them that it was indeed Robin. :)

Hehe I love that people ship them. Like Henry, Snow, Tinkerbell. :D And Sean and Lana are like the captains of the ship! Not to mention Sean's wife, Tanya, really loves OQ too hehe

Mrja84
July 5th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Actually no. Because the writers have said it's not a mislead. They said that Robin IS that man with the lion tattoo that Regina saw in the tavern.
It has been confirmed by them that it was indeed Robin. :)

Hehe I love that people ship them. Like Henry, Snow, Tinkerbell. :D And Sean and Lana are like the captains of the ship! Not to mention Sean's wife, Tanya, really loves OQ too hehe

Oh so if the writers are fired or who knows what other reasons, they have to hold on to that fact? Nope, not buying it.

A new writer or new story telling possibilities can easily be good enough reasons to change what we think we know.

We never saw his face and neither did Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell only asked Regina and Regina believes so.

So until this ship is finally docked and anchored, the writers can do whatever they want. They still have plenty of room to change things.

They said Rumpel regained his memories when he heard Emma's name, but there has never been proof stated or showed in the show that proved their point.

So they can say whatever they want in interviews, but the core building block of the mythology is what is said, proved, and showed within the tv show.

Jacquelyn
July 6th, 2014, 05:48 AM
^ You sound like an anti-OQ shipper.. :S

Honestly I have hope for these two. And people can believe what they want, but I'm going with what the writers have said. Robin is the man with the lion tattoo. He is Regina's soul mate. :)

Everlovin
July 28th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Anyone know of a place to get caps? I'm feeling the need to make some arts for these two.

bailey1ak
July 29th, 2014, 05:19 AM
Anyone know of a place to get caps? I'm feeling the need to make some arts for these two.

Maybe here (http://kissthemgoodbye.net/onceuponatime/) would work for you... :)

Everlovin
July 29th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Yay! Thank you, Bailey!

Everlovin
August 6th, 2014, 12:40 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10390515_1421994414744171_646925907_zpsf8d04757.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10390515_1421994414744171_646925907_zpsf8d04757.jpg.html)

Mrja84
August 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
^ You sound like an anti-OQ shipper.. :S

Honestly I have hope for these two. And people can believe what they want, but I'm going with what the writers have said. Robin is the man with the lion tattoo. He is Regina's soul mate. :)

Trust me, when Regina started interacting with Robin in FTL and in Storybroke, I LOVED IT! All the subtext and then they finally get together was very sweet. Lana Parrilla played it beautifully.

I just don't trust the writers to remain consistent if they feel they wrote themselves into a corner.

AresLover452
September 3rd, 2014, 06:56 PM
I still have HOPE for them!! I love them Outlaw Queen as much as I love RumBelle!! Hurry up S4!!!

Everlovin
September 5th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I saw S3 on Netflix the day before I had to leave town. Hope I can get caught up before the new season stars!

lastrequest
October 6th, 2014, 04:16 PM
I love OutlawQueen <3

Everlovin
October 7th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Missed the episode Any goodness?

Everlovin
October 12th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Oh, my shippy heart is beating happily.

bailey1ak
October 13th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Oh, my shippy heart is beating happily.

Ditto. :D

Princess Awinita
October 13th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I'm not much of a shipper {I am however personally glad the Producers insisted that Elsa does not have a love interest of any kind}

But after seeing these two in the last season. And how Regina feels about everything at the moment, I just say this; A mtach made in heaven these two!

Major Fischer
October 25th, 2014, 02:03 AM
I run hot and cold about the elephant in the room that is the major same sex ship on the show, in part because I feel like I'm being queerbaited, but I find something undeniably charming about Outlaw Queen. Probably because Lana would have sexual chemistry with a lamp post if it was written into the script. But I find it sweet and adorable. Both their season three meet cutes are just amazing. And Robin Hood belongs with a woman who can catch flying arrows in midair.

That said, I really hope that they don't draw out the Marian plot forever. And honestly? I hope she does't die.

OT: I doubt the producers had much choice about given Elsa a love interest. All industry rumors suggest that the Disney brand managers have been very strict about what they could and couldn't do with the Frozen characters on Once.

This is not like last season with Tinkerbell where they were allowed to have her hold knives to characters necks and watch an unconscious woman sleeping like the craziest ex girlfriend ever (and I totally loved that episode). The show gets away with a LOT of subversive things around Disney properties, but Frozen seems to be the exception. They aren't allowed to change the characters in any substantial ways. They aren't allowed to give them love interests other than the one established for Anna in the movie, and no matter how popular the characters are they will not be permitted to remain on the show after the arc's set run is done. They do not want OUaT to interfere in the upcoming Frozen sequel.

Princess Awinita
November 2nd, 2014, 08:42 PM
Such a very sweet scene between Regina and Robin this latest episode, she's afraid to tell she's failing at curing Marian, afraid how he's react. But I could see that Robin was more concerned of REGINA over Marian at that moment

Everlovin
November 4th, 2014, 09:55 AM
This latest episode? Sunday? I didn't watch because I thought they were skipping a week. I missed what?

bailey1ak
November 4th, 2014, 10:07 AM
This latest episode? Sunday? I didn't watch because I thought they were skipping a week. I missed what?

I think this is what she is talking about, Ever... but it is very spoilery! Only click if you've seen the 4X06 episode or don't care about spoilers. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCy6qT5QrIc

Everlovin
November 4th, 2014, 10:40 AM
*chin quivers* But. . .but. . . Noooooo

bailey1ak
November 4th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Ahh... sorry Ever... I didn't take it as sad though. I liked that Regina was truthful with Robin. I wish there was more truths being told on the show, the secrets get to be a bit much after a while. And I'm sure, even as she told him that he was going to have to fall back in love with his wife... that she knows you can't really control who you love.

Everlovin
November 5th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I love that they were so open, truthful, and believing in the other. Wonderful there. Here's hoping true love will win

poundpuppy29
November 5th, 2014, 05:06 PM
very curious where they will go with this ship I do enjoy it

Everlovin
November 10th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Oh my. *fans self* That made my shippy heart happy!

Princess Awinita
November 10th, 2014, 01:11 PM
All I have to say is OH HECK YES; that kiss made my heart go all afluttery; man was that kiss scene steamy!

Everlovin
November 10th, 2014, 04:31 PM
That certainly seemed to me that it it was was going to be more than a kiss

poundpuppy29
November 11th, 2014, 05:18 PM
loved that kiss the heart wants who it wants

Princess Awinita
November 12th, 2014, 02:35 PM
loved that kiss the heart wants who it wants

Yes, that it does, that it does

Everlovin
December 14th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Well, didn't that just rip your heart out

garhkal
December 14th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Yup. She's lost him for good, unless she herself goes outside the borderline. Though i noticed the picture she had didn't change. SO maybe there is hope yet.

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Man what a tearjerking episode; I mean honestly, Marian even told her that Robin is in love with Regina. And honestly, that says something. Regina SAVED Marians life, when back in the past, she had originally sentenced her to death, however, Marian learned that Regina was actually good in her intentions in saving her. And quite honestly, there is always fanfic

bailey1ak
December 15th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Well... I'm guessing that Rumple will find a way back in and my hope is that it also provides a way for Robin to return as well. What a hard episode though!

Everlovin
December 15th, 2014, 02:08 PM
The preview preview said something about how they'll find him and showed Robin.

Sean is off making a movie - or so I understand. It might take them a while to find/rescue him.

Morgania
December 15th, 2014, 03:00 PM
How big are the woods in Storybrooke anyway?

poundpuppy29
December 15th, 2014, 05:26 PM
I was sad to see him go :(

garhkal
December 15th, 2014, 11:04 PM
How big are the woods in Storybrooke anyway?

We don't know. Heck i would like to see a "map" of the town to see how big the 'protection' circle is.

Everlovin
March 2nd, 2015, 07:54 AM
Last night's ep...

She taped the page together! Love it!

garhkal
March 2nd, 2015, 01:52 PM
So maybe there is some hope!

Everlovin
March 7th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Watched S3 this last week. Just LOVED all the shippy flavors of Outlaw Queen. I would love it if tptb focused more on it in the coming weeks instead of it being the not quite afterthought it has been so far.

Everlovin
May 10th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Ok, so who else is more than a little nauseas about Robin being - even briefly - with Zelena?

Princess Awinita
May 10th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Ok, so who else is more than a little nauseas about Robin being - even briefly - with Zelena?

About about just plain "absolutely-sick-to-my-stomach-to-the-point-wherein-I'd-rather-see-Regina-burn-Zelena-alive" kinda feeling ? I mean I get that its AU but still!

Everlovin
May 11th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Yeah. That's pretty close to it.

Everlovin
May 12th, 2015, 10:30 AM
I think I maybe could have not been sick about it if it had been Marian. I wouldn't have been happy, but at least not sick. The fact that it was Zelena make the whole thing just eeeeeew!

Plus! Totally called it when I saw back on April 1 all the posts that said OUaT had been cancelled was an April Fools joke. I knew it just couldn't end. It's too popular and too wonderful for it to just be four seasons!

Everlovin
June 11th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Would anyone mind it if I took it in my head to pic spam the thread with their kisses - at least what I've got so far - one of these days?

Everlovin
August 10th, 2015, 03:48 PM
So, when does the new season start? Any wonderful fics out there? I NEED!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/Once_Upon_a_Time_S03E22_KissThemGoo_2.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/Once_Upon_a_Time_S03E22_KissThemGoo_2.jpg.html)

Morgania
August 13th, 2015, 07:13 AM
New season- sometime late next month.

Everlovin
August 13th, 2015, 08:17 AM
That much I knew. I'm traveling the weekend that the shows usually start. I was hoping OUaT started the following weekend.

Princess Awinita
August 13th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Season 5 premires 27 Sept at 8PM Eastern

Everlovin
August 14th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Yay! I get to see it! I was afraid I'd still be traveling.

Everlovin
October 8th, 2015, 09:02 AM
*sigh* Lots of love this last week!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10296620_701684606563457_7501227491_zpsb54f05a5.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/10296620_701684606563457_7501227491_zpsb54f05a5.jpg.html)

starshineRoxie
October 15th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Yeees!!! Thank you Gateworld! Almost every OUAT "fangroup" I tried on Facebook was always negative about the characters to the point of going ridiculously overboard.

Finally! A Regina/Robin Hood group! And imo, this couple is the most realistic one in the whole show. Regina and Robin are two of my favourite characters. :D

Princess Awinita
October 16th, 2015, 03:09 AM
And here is someone I have not seen in a very long time....

All the outlaw Queen moments in the last two episodes :D

Everlovin
October 16th, 2015, 05:41 AM
It has been wonderful these last couple of episodes, hasn't it?

Welcome to our little thread, Starshine!

starshineRoxie
October 16th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Thank you.

I agree. The Regina Robin moments have been long overdue. I can't wait to see how they deal with the newest problem in town. :)

poundpuppy29
October 17th, 2015, 10:10 PM
I think their story is good and has a lot of interesting twists and turns ahead can't wait

Everlovin
January 8th, 2016, 05:24 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/Once_Upon_a_Time_S03E22_KissThemGoo_2.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/Once_Upon_a_Time_S03E22_KissThemGoo_2.jpg.html)

Everlovin
March 21st, 2016, 02:41 PM
Ok, I don't know if I've just missed it or what, but have TPTB named Baby Loksley?

Everlovin
April 11th, 2016, 03:58 PM
So, no name for Baby Lockskey.

Anyone still around? I have no current access to S3 in any way shape or form. The missing page that has Robin and Regina kissing when she saw him in the tavern was "page 23", right?

Morgania
April 15th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Robin wants to 'get to know' baby Locksley first. Not sure if Roland met his sister yet.

Everlovin
May 8th, 2016, 05:50 PM
What is this show freaking trying to do to me?

Everlovin
May 18th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Why why why doesn't Regina get her happy ending?

rushy
June 2nd, 2016, 02:42 AM
Maybe she just needs to say "I'm sorry"?
I feel really bad for Sean Maguire though. He deserved way more than what he got.

Everlovin
June 4th, 2016, 04:20 PM
I read some bolony about Robin not having a strong storyline. Ok. Fine. But... wouldn't it be interesting if we saw how Robin dealt with Regina and The Evil Queen ?
Even if it's just as the romantic interest, and not his story it'd still be interesting.

rushy
June 6th, 2016, 03:00 AM
I read some bolony about Robin not having a strong storyline. Ok. Fine. But... wouldn't it be interesting if we saw how Robin dealt with Regina and The Evil Queen ?
Even if it's just as the romantic interest, and not his story it'd still be interesting.

Simple. His reaction would be: "*gasp* Regina?!"
Then afterwards, Regina takes him aside, gives him the exposition and it's never mentioned again.

Everlovin
June 6th, 2016, 04:42 AM
It could be a lot more complex than that. He fell in love with the woman who was both. I can only imagine how conflicted he'd be with having some sort of feelings for The Evil Queen

rushy
June 15th, 2016, 12:37 PM
It could be a lot more complex than that. He fell in love with the woman who was both. I can only imagine how conflicted he'd be with having some sort of feelings for The Evil Queen

It could be, but it never is.

jazzy72
August 13th, 2016, 06:11 AM
it broke my heart when they killed off Robin, my only hope is that there is a way back for him! *sob* Regina earned her happily ever after!

Everlovin
August 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Ooh! I'm hoping too. Don't see how. It seemed fairly permanent in the way they did it. Grrrr.

jazzy72
September 6th, 2016, 05:16 AM
It irritated the stink out of me when they brought back hook but not Robin! I just finished my season 1 rewatch (I rewatch all seasons I have every year before the new season starts) and saw her pain at the loss of Daniel - I really hate she lost her true love --- AGAIN!!!!

Everlovin
September 6th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Me too. For a show all about people getting their happy endings, they sure suck at it with Regina.

Princess Awinita
September 6th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Sadly as much as I hate to say it, its been confirmed. Robin Hood is dead. His actor has another show to work on. And for the moment wont be returning to OUAT, HOWEVER he may make returns in flashback/archive scenes from past seasons

Though I will be honest, it was unexpected for me. Once they killed one of my favorite new characters, I stopped watching and only caught oneor two later episodes in the underworld storyline. which felt weird. Loss of Robin mademe just hit the brakes and tell myself "season four ended the show, the rest is crap"

Everlovin
September 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Yeah. I'm seriously wondering if I want to bother with S6 here in a couple of weeks. I LOVED OutlawQueen!

Princess Awinita
September 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
For me, Once ended with season four, making Emma the Dark One kinda killed the show for me on the outset directly. However I loved seeing Regina and Robin together in the season finale of season four. Now just replace Zelena with Regina in the wedding gown {or just outright replace the gown too ?} and et volia, OUTLAW QUEEN WEDDING!! But still, the death of Robin was just flat out wrong, it was liek the writers got sick of him and just went "OK, we gotta kill this guy, lets figure out how to do it, make it dramatic..."

Though honestly, I think Henry could rewrite history and say Robin's spirit lives on or something

Everlovin
September 8th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Actually, I like the way tptb handled Emma going dark. Very well handled.

As to Robin's death, I read somewhere (no official) that tptb didn't think he had enough of a storyline. Not sure I buy that.

I read a tag that had Henry (the truest believer) wishing Robin back at a wishing fountain (last ep of S5) and Robin coming back. It would have fit in PERFECTLY!!

jazzy72
September 15th, 2016, 05:34 AM
For me, Once ended with season four, making Emma the Dark One kinda killed the show for me on the outset directly. However I loved seeing Regina and Robin together in the season finale of season four. Now just replace Zelena with Regina in the wedding gown {or just outright replace the gown too ?} and et volia, OUTLAW QUEEN WEDDING!! But still, the death of Robin was just flat out wrong, it was liek the writers got sick of him and just went "OK, we gotta kill this guy, lets figure out how to do it, make it dramatic..."

Though honestly, I think Henry could rewrite history and say Robin's spirit lives on or something

Yes please. Whisper in TPTB's ears - we want our Robin BACK! He was so good with the Regina. I admit that many of the "relationships" on this show don't seem "real" to me - obviously actors playing a part( even the RL married ones :P ) but I loved the Chemistry of Robin and Regina - it was well written and well-done.

Actually, I like the way tptb handled Emma going dark. Very well handled.

As to Robin's death, I read somewhere (no official) that tptb didn't think he had enough of a storyline. Not sure I buy that.

I read a tag that had Henry (the truest believer) wishing Robin back at a wishing fountain (last ep of S5) and Robin coming back. It would have fit in PERFECTLY!!

I am there wishing with Henry.....

Maybe that would be the best way for the show to end- a total reset - a grown-up Henry reading a storybook to his child and the child imagining people he/she knows in the roles. :D

Everlovin
September 15th, 2016, 08:09 AM
So, anyone tuning in next week?

jazzy72
September 16th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Naturally! I am part of the way through my rewatch (I'm not exercising daily so not watching as much as I should)and eagerly awaiting everything OUAT!

Everlovin
September 16th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I don't know. I'm trying to decide. I guess, I'm just tired of shows breaking my heart. Better to just not watch anything at this point. Just the kids' cartoons.

jazzy72
September 19th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Oh I can understand - I screamed "NO" when Hades killed robin...then I pouted for days. (I am NOT a captain swan shipper- I despise hook so was very angry when they brought him back! :( ) I am currently in season 2 and watching regina try NOT to use magic is interesting. I love how she is trying to be "good" for henry. I think that is why she and robin do so well together- they both fight their dark sides so they understand each other.

Everlovin
September 19th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I like Captain Swan well enough. Even a lot. I just don't go full out squee over it. There is something wonderful - magical even - about OutlawQueen. I'm just very conflicted.

Everlovin
September 28th, 2016, 02:24 AM
Lookee what I saw on Facebook!
Once Upon a Time: Sean Maguire returning as Robin Hood — exclusive

Fans asked, Once Upon a Time answered: Sean Maguire is returning to the ABC fairy tale drama in season 6, EW has learned exclusively.

Though Robin Hood met a grim fate at the close of season 5, Maguire will appear in multiple episodes this season. However, the character is not coming back from the dead. The powers that be are keeping how he’s returning — whether it’s via flashback or some other means — under wraps.

“We’re thrilled to have Sean back for this story arc and are excited for the audience to see what we have planned, which in the wake of his character’s heartbreaking demise, is something we hope is unexpected and surprising,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell EW.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/27/once-upon-time-sean-maguire-returning-season-6

Princess Awinita
September 28th, 2016, 01:23 PM
I recall reading about this on the Once forums I'm in; nobody knows exactly how Robin will return, BUT; its speculated to be in either a flashback or POSSIBLY something else; some foolks say things from Being reborn or a different story from the original legend all the way to being a genie/magic mirror

Though I personally hope he just comes back

Everlovin
September 28th, 2016, 02:52 PM
It sure is fun thinking of possibilities! I hope he's coming back as well. All the possible ways to bring him back....

Princess Awinita
September 30th, 2016, 02:50 PM
True; But honestly I dont like it, They keep screwing up the writers, I mean come on, A&E said Robin wasnt coming back and et volia, he comes back. Sure Hook even got t ocome back, but not Neal ??? I mean come on where's the Rumple love too ?

But honestly I'm simply confuised right now; I mean sure Robin died, his soul was destroyed yet his body remained. So he died yes, BUT; did he move on, can he return ? What exactly happened ? After all they said Robin was dead and not returning sooooo here he is returning at some point in season six

However I am curious, if there are more then one Saviour, does that make Regina or Robin one too ? Maybe that plays into this as well

Everlovin
May 10th, 2017, 04:01 PM
What are these people doing to me? Catching up on Hulu and Wow! There's Robin! My heart beats again! But there is no love! They rip my heart out again! Someone please tell me it gets better! Just about to start the second half of the season.

Everlovin
May 11th, 2017, 06:24 PM
*sniff sniff* So, episode 20 and no OutlawQueen. Is there a point to life?

Everlovin
December 12th, 2017, 05:54 AM
There has been OutlawQueen during this season and no one has run over here to give me hope for life? I found some tantalizing pics on Facebook!

Everlovin
September 8th, 2018, 05:27 AM
I miss this ship

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/IMG_1214546183072015_zps9behmklg.jpeg (http://s246.photobucket.com/user/ousuisje/media/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Other%20Shippiness/IMG_1214546183072015_zps9behmklg.jpeg.html)

Jacquelyn
April 5th, 2019, 10:41 PM
I'm sure all of us OQers miss them. They were the cutest!

Everlovin
April 6th, 2019, 06:06 AM
I still feel cheated. The show was all about true love and happy endings and Robin&Regina didn't get theirs.

Princess Awinita
April 6th, 2019, 11:27 AM
They kinda did from what I saw when i stopped watching at the end of season four, sure I dabbled further into seasons 5 and 6. Evne after Robin died. There was still the dream world version of him sticking around. But after they made Swann the dark one, things on the show went entirely sideways for everyone.

Though if you want a true blue Outlaw queen possiblity story there's a story on fanfiction.net called Assassin's Creed: Faith, the writer, Nanoblade, puts Robin and Regina together after taking out Reginas sister whose name esacpes me

Everlovin
April 6th, 2019, 05:15 PM
But withRobin being killed at the end of S4(?) 5(?) then nothing. I mean evilRegina and jerkish Robin, sure. Broke my heart all over again. I still haven't seen S7, but...really. without OutlawQueen, was there a point?

Princess Awinita
April 6th, 2019, 07:11 PM
In the end I believe it does happen. I saw bits and pieces, Retgina does get her happy ending with a proper robin. though I dont think its dream robin, that guy like you mentioned was indewed a jerk.