• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$#!& Happens (219)

Visit the Episode GuideREVOLUTION - SEASON TWO
    $#!& HAPPENS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219
    Miles has a very bad day, beginning with a bloody confrontation with the Texas Rangers that leads to him being wounded, trapped, and alone. While Charlie, Rachel, and Monroe search for him Charlie is confronted by Neville, who demands to know the whereabouts of his son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 May 2014, 08:27 PM.

Tried watching it this afternoon on the site, but keeps locking up at around the 17min mark.

Comment

So boring. It didn't help that complete forget about the previous episodes storylines and is bored of seeing them walk fight and walk fight storylines.

The only thing I like in this episode was Aaron realising the nanos are completely out of control and how evil they really are. Before that he thought they are something that could be reason with. But how do you defeat something that is everywhere, can see and hear everything. At least this storyline is moving forward, unlike the others.

An I did like charlie smart arse comment about not being able to track people on tarmac.

Comment

FINALLY THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SHED IS REVEALED ! ! ! ! That has been bothering me all season.

I really wish Tom hadn't pulled that trigger. I really thought this would be a good turning point for him. I really thought he was understanding what she was saying and was going to direct his anger in the right direction. I was wrong.

What a weird ending. So will it be Tom, The Patriots, or The Rangers waiting when Miles pulls himself out?

Comment

I really liked this one but yes was way to long since the last episode has lost the thread a bit

agree about the shed had wondered about that as well

sounds like the only one Rachael has not slept with now is Tom

Comment

Originally posted by linux geek View Post
            I really liked this one but yes was way to long since the last episode has lost the thread a bit

agree about the shed had wondered about that as well

sounds like the only one Rachael has not slept with now is Tom
            Maybe he'll be her love interest next season!

I was really bored with this episode and only watched with one eye, so I'm still confused about the shed. Are we supposed to know which shed that is?
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

They showed the shed burning in the S2 premiere. At the time it seemed kind of random
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                They showed the shed burning in the S2 premiere. At the time it seemed kind of random
                Thanks!

This show has so many plotholes and ridiculous story lines that I just can't make myself pay attention to every little thing in the show, so I really can't say I remember a specific event that happened in September!
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

it is almost like they are struggling to make a story and keep a story going. Like they keep trying to out plottwist themselves and get lost.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The shed was Miles' first scene this season(I think). I was hoping they would eventually explain what that was all about. I really like that it ended up being the nanites screwing with Miles and not him killing someone.

I think the season would have worked better if it was shorter, or if it was split in half with two separate arcs(one for each half of the season) with maybe a season long arc tying the two together. I think one long break in the middle of the season(like last year), works better for a show like this, than a bunch of small breaks between random episodes(in order to stretch out the show into May for sweeps or whatever).

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode. It didn't move the plot, but I thought it was a great character episode. I loved what they did with all of the characters, even the Rachel and Monroe thing. I'd always thought that something might have happened between them while Rachel was Monroe's prisoner. Monroe seemed to have a thing for her during the beginning of last season, and she seemed to be living pretty comfortably for a prisoner(so I thought that she had, at the very least, intentionally led him on at some point). I don't think Rachel loves(or has ever actually loved) Monroe, but she was his prisoner(so she might have played nice for a bit to try to keep Monroe from hurting her or going after Ben for more info about the blackout). Rachel also thought that Miles had abandoned her at some point during her captivity. Miles also tried to kill Monroe, so he(Monroe) felt abandoned/betrayed by Miles; besides that, he seems to always go after the women that Miles is with. I think there was some truth in the things that Rachel and Monroe yelled at each other before Monroe kissed her. I think what Rachel said about Monroe being insecure and afraid to be alone is true. And what Monroe said about Rachel having a holier than though attitude is also true. She's made mistakes and hurt/killed people, but tends to judge other people quickly and harshly, without giving them much of a chance to explain their actions. I like the dynamic between Rachel, Miles, and Monroe(I'm still not much of a fan of Miles and Rachel as a couple though). Both Rachel and Monroe love Miles in their own way, and they each think that they know what's best for him.

I liked NanoPriscilla ordering Aaron around. She was kind of creepy, but kind of funny/weird too. I liked that the nanites were apparently messing with lots of people's minds, and not just Aaron's(though it doesn't feel like that was what the show originally intended when they started the whole AI story). The nanite/AI storyline is a bit of a mess, but I'm finding it entertaining right now.

I really liked Miles' part of the ep. I lol'd when he fell through the floor and then when he only found that tiny little bandage in the first aid kit. It's like everything that could have gone wrong for him while leading the rangers away, did go wrong. I loved the little kitty poster on the wall. I used to have a poster really similar to that on my wall when I was a teen lol.

I also really liked the Charlie/Neville scenes. I think he believed and understood what Charlie was saying, and he knows that the Patriots are really the ones to blame(or else he wouldn't have let her walk away). He just probably really didn't care if he shot her and she died; he was angry and heartbroken over Jason's death. I felt really bad for him. I felt bad for Charlie too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      The only thing I like in this episode was Aaron realising the nanos are completely out of control and how evil they really are. Before that he thought they are something that could be reason with. But how do you defeat something that is everywhere, can see and hear everything. At least this storyline is moving forward, unlike the others.
                      I am wondering, if aaron tells the nano he will kill himself unless pricilla gets released, would the Nano do anything?

I also really liked the Charlie/Neville scenes. I think he believed and understood what Charlie was saying, and he knows that the Patriots are really the ones to blame(or else he wouldn't have let her walk away). He just probably really didn't care if he shot her and she died; he was angry and heartbroken over Jason's death. I felt really bad for him. I felt bad for Charlie too.
                      This was one of the few times i actually felt for neville.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I am wondering, if aaron tells the nano he will kill himself unless pricilla gets released, would the Nano do anything?
                        Yeah, they probably sit back and let him kill himself, and then heal his injuries and bring him back to life. Showing how futile it is for him to fight against them, it never good for the writers to make your enemy god.

Of cause there may be injuries the nanites can't heal, but Aaron will have to kill himself a few times to find out what they are.

Of cause it could turn out that Aaron only applied a temporary patch to the nanites and that the error in their code is still degrading them but at a much slower rate and virtually unnoticable to the nanites AI, so it just a matter of Aaron buying time. That would be the most sensible way out of this story. Of cause it means he knew he was still trapped when he fixed them.

Comment

True.. They did kinda fubar it up turning them into this awesomness.

Comment

Working...
                          X