Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resurrection TV series, Theory (Spoilers alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrection TV series, Theory (Spoilers alert)

Well I got 2 theories about how the dead are coming back on the show resurrection, note I've never read the books if there is a book for the series.

1st theory - scientific.
    My theory is kind of 4400 style where either someone in present time or in the future is cloning people or taking people and placing them in the present either as an experiment or to change some sort of events.

2nd theory - religious.
    The dead are coming back to create heaven on earth... pretty bad theory lmao

from what I just read on the book though there never was an answer as to why they returned, I hope in the series there is or else I dunno why I'm watching this lol
    Last edited by tomaso88; 09 April 2014, 06:57 AM.

There a book?

The French version Les Revenants/ The Return, which is superior in every single way and well worth the watch, is pointing more toward the mystical, paranormal sides of things by the end of the show.

As for the American version, where the hell is the internet, twitter and facebook in this show, if this happen in my town every tom dick and harry would be chatting about it on facebook. And surely the Chinese would be wondering how a mysterious boy shows up in the middle of China with no passport, no travel document and no record of his entrance into the country.

An how did the writers decide it was a good idea to replace serge the tummy eating psychopath with a boring bankrobber,.

An well where the hell is the awesome under path of doooooooooooooooooooooooooooom, where Serg did his late night snacking. Jacob got nothing on Victor and his creepy looks.

An that is my little rant over and done,.
    Last edited by knowles2; 09 April 2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X