X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Believe in Miracles (923)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean feels the effects of the First Blade, and Metatron makes his move against humanity. Meanwhile, Sam, Dean and Castiel face shocking consequences when taking the fight to Metatron."

Original Air Date: 05/20/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 May 2014, 11:44 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Nice ending can't wait to see what happens next season. Crowley almost seemed like he cared about Dean
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Didn't really care for this overall but I really liked two parts. The sacrifice to get out of jail and change the mind of the angel and last scene with Dean.

Comment

i liked the ep, but didn't love it. interesting how dean is going to be a demon now, but i'm sure sam and company will find a way of fixing him.

i still wish amanda tapping/naomi would return.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i liked the ep, but didn't love it. interesting how dean is going to be a demon now, but i'm sure sam and company will find a way of fixing him.

i still wish amanda tapping/naomi would return.
          One interesting point, exorcism is out of the window as Dean is in his own body. However, we do know of a solution. Sam has to go through the trials (that would kill him) to close the gates of hell and in the process one of the trials was turning a demon human by injecting them with human blood or blood that was purified or whatnot.

Now, my only question is does Sam have to go through the trials or can he just skip the others and get to the demon saving part? Or are the trials needed in order to make his blood pure enough to cure a demon?

Comment

Sam wouldn't have to do the trials since the men of letters guy did it and wasn't doing the trials
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

A very solid episode and an even better conclusion; I am really excited to see what's next in series 10.

Dean's been in a lot of precarious scenarios, but this one feels like the worst for some reason. I hope they go all out with it and don't find a way out of it in the very first episode of the new series -- they need to have Dean be full-blown evil for at least half a season.

Comment

Working...
              X