X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stairway to Heaven (922)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "After a massive attack on the angels, Castiel calls Sam and Dean for help. As they leave, Dean‘s eagerness to bring the First Blade doesn‘t go unnoticed by Sam who is worried about the cost to his brother whenever he uses the Blade. Meanwhile, Castiel is shocked when he learns the angel that caused the attack was one of his followers and did it in his name. Dean discovers there is a conspiracy amongst Castiel‘s angel followers and at the heart of it is Tessa, the Reaper."

Original Air Date: 05/13/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 April 2014, 05:10 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Kind of a odd episode for me. Thought it was odd how the Angels left for Metatron after supporting Cas. I'm not sure if they were being controlled by Metatron's book.

Comment

"Agents Spears and Aguilera?" I almost fell off the couch.

WOW.......the cliffie is gonna be interesting.......
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, Dean really went off the deep end there with attacking Gadreel! That was a surprise, all Dean's usual weighing up the pros and cons with this type of situation went out the window and he just went for it. That mark of Cain is messing with the poor guy big time. He looked like he needed to be taken away in a straight jacket!

Loved how Cas stood by mankind. This I reckon is his big test as I'm sure God is testing him. I like the way the Angels are having to learn about free will through trial and error as humans have to.

Comment

I feel that Metatron is doing a great job at having people underestimate him

Comment

Working...
          X