X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of the Damned (921)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Castiel captures one of Metatron‘s angels (guest star Gordon Woolvet) and asks Sam and Dean for help with the interrogation. Dean eagerly accepts, which doesn‘t go unnoticed by Sam. Meanwhile, Abaddon (guest star Alaina Huffman) demands Crowley help her kill Sam and Dean. When he refuses, she reveals her shocking bargaining chip. Also, Castiel sets a meeting with Gadreel (guest star Tahmoh Penikett)."

Original Air Date: 05/06/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 April 2014, 12:22 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

A poor way to take out Abaddon. I was kind of hoping they would save the human she possessed.

Time travel is a odd thing. She grabs the kid instead of killing off a relative terminator style. Leaving the guy in the current time has the same problem of changing the future.

I liked the episode. Crowley brought the funny. No more Abaddon is a sad thing though.

Comment

I was wondering where the plot was going with Abaddon taking the Scottish guy.

So Sam and Dean are going to take the "son" and get him back to his own time?

Interesting when Cas asked Sam about his time being "inhabited" by Gadreel. Is he helping Cas, is he helping Metatron, or is he helping himself?

I was almost surprised when they took out Abaddon....I thought she'd be around until the cliffhanger.

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Every single Supernatural bad guy has made the same mistake that Crowley has not. Do not underestimate a Winchester & that will also eventually be Metatrons downfall. Like the many others

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Interesting when Cas asked Sam about his time being "inhabited" by Gadreel. Is he helping Cas, is he helping Metatron, or is he helping himself?
          It sounded to me Cas was trying to get a feel on the guy to see if he could bring him over to his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            It sounded to me Cas was trying to get a feel on the guy to see if he could bring him over to his side.
            Yes, he used that information when talking to Gadreel.

Comment

Working...
            X