X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Annie Alexis Ann (919)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sheriff Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes) calls Sam and Dean after she kills a vampire who attacked a prisoner named Annie (guest star Katherine Ramdeen). They discover Annie was kidnapped by a family of vampires who use her as bait to lure in humans they can then feed on. Sheriff Mills tries to rescue Annie from her captors, but finds out the hard way that family always comes first."

Original Air Date: 04/22/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 April 2014, 07:15 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Solid monster hunt episode, I just didn't buy the connection between Jody and Alex/Annie.

Sam and Dean really didn't need to be in this episode, it would have given Jody and the girl more screen time.

Edit: Anyone else watched the last three episodes?
    Last edited by Mrja84; 23 April 2014, 06:21 AM. Reason: Asked question

Comment

I was wondering why they changed up from the Crowley/Metatron/Gadreel storylines with this pure hunter episode. I suppose they are going to continue them going into the season-ending cliffhanger.

That vampire nest was creepy....especially the Mother. ::shudders::
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        I was wondering why they changed up from the Crowley/Metatron/Gadreel storylines with this pure hunter episode. I suppose they are going to continue them going into the season-ending cliffhanger.

That vampire nest was creepy....especially the Mother. ::shudders::
        Isn't the next episode the "spinoff" episode. I use quotes because it just seems to be a concept that isn't necessarily based on any existing Supernatural properties/characters. So I imagine they wanted to slow down and explore these kinds of stories before leading into the larger arcs again

Comment

Didn't really like this one, didn't hate it either, just so so

Was that Ashley Crow?
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
          X