PDA

View Full Version : Strangest thing that could show up?

Archaeis
March 25th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Well, it seems MCU is freely accessing anything not tied up in legal rights already. So what would be the strangest thing you could imagine showing up in the context of the established Universe? Ghost Rider? Howard the Duck? Venom symbiote? other ideas?

Mrja84
March 25th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Well, it seems MCU is freely accessing anything not tied up in legal rights already. So what would be the strangest thing you could imagine showing up in the context of the established Universe? Ghost Rider? Howard the Duck? Venom symbiote? other ideas?

Venom is tied up with the Spider-man rights. Ghost Rider would be odd considering so far magic is just advanced technology. I wonder how Doctor Strange will be envisioned.

Gollumpus
March 25th, 2014, 12:32 PM

Forbush-Man

regards,
G.

P-90_177
March 25th, 2014, 04:34 PM
You do have to stick within the rules set out in the marvel universe, so until the movies introduce characters that are best in magic rather than Asgard like super science then I'd probably say much of the weirdness would fit in those worlds still.

Spimman
March 25th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Is all Asgard magic just technology? I thought they had both.

P-90_177
March 25th, 2014, 05:26 PM
As is pointed out by Thor in his first film, our ancestors called it Magic, we call it science. As far as Asgard is concerned they are one and the same thing.

Archaeis
April 5th, 2014, 09:20 AM
The fact that they're introducing a gun-wielding space raccoon seems pretty ridiculous within the context of the 'realistically established universe' so far.

P-90_177
April 5th, 2014, 10:27 AM
The fact that they're introducing a gun-wielding space raccoon seems pretty ridiculous within the context of the 'realistically established universe' so far.

It'll all make perfect sense in the end. :P