Strangest thing that could show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangest thing that could show up?

Well, it seems MCU is freely accessing anything not tied up in legal rights already. So what would be the strangest thing you could imagine showing up in the context of the established Universe? Ghost Rider? Howard the Duck? Venom symbiote? other ideas?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
    Well, it seems MCU is freely accessing anything not tied up in legal rights already. So what would be the strangest thing you could imagine showing up in the context of the established Universe? Ghost Rider? Howard the Duck? Venom symbiote? other ideas?
    Venom is tied up with the Spider-man rights. Ghost Rider would be odd considering so far magic is just advanced technology. I wonder how Doctor Strange will be envisioned.

Comment

Forbush-Man

forbush-man.jpg

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

You do have to stick within the rules set out in the marvel universe, so until the movies introduce characters that are best in magic rather than Asgard like super science then I'd probably say much of the weirdness would fit in those worlds still.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Is all Asgard magic just technology? I thought they had both.
          sigpic

Comment

As is pointed out by Thor in his first film, our ancestors called it Magic, we call it science. As far as Asgard is concerned they are one and the same thing.

Comment

The fact that they're introducing a gun-wielding space raccoon seems pretty ridiculous within the context of the 'realistically established universe' so far.
              sigpic

Comment

The fact that they're introducing a gun-wielding space raccoon seems pretty ridiculous within the context of the 'realistically established universe' so far.
                It'll all make perfect sense in the end.

Comment

Working...
                X