• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jolly Roger (317)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THE JOLLY ROGER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 317
    Ariel returns to Storybrooke and pleads with Hook to help her find Prince Eric, who never returned to the town when the new curse was invoked. Emma agrees to let Regina teach her how to use magic so that she can help defeat Zelena. Meanwhile, in Fairy Tale Land during the past year, an angry Ariel confronts Hook over her missing Prince Eric, who she assumes was kidnapped and possibly killed by the swarthy pirate. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 April 2014, 10:22 PM.

Egads.. Some definite shenanagens..
    1st was black beard taking over Hook's ship while they were back in neverland.
    2nd was Emma finally starting to train under Regina.
    3rd was Zerena posing as arial to fool hook and put that 'curse' on him so if he ever does kiss emma her powers go bye..

Comment

You mean the Enchanted Forrest

And yeah i really liked Regina training Emma

If he does kiss Emma it's because Emma would want him too, or to get Emma out of a bind or something, ofcourse the whole thing could be a fakeout on the Wicked Witch's part
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

i think hook should tell emma everything.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I knew we were missing something. Where the F is the Jolly Roger? Hook came to our Realm some way and he said a carrier Pigeon brought him the Elixir for Emma while sailing the Realms. There is something Hook still is not telling, what did he do to get there?

I really liked seeing Ariel again, even if she was just fake. Their whole involvement of Hook seemed a little forced in my opinion, but they needed some excuse. I dont like that Hook lied to Emma and the Charmings. What Zelena did to Hook is just a curse though, it should be possible to undo it.

Henrys driving lessons where funny, I wonder how much longer it will take him to demand some real answers. He sure seems to notice something is up. Reginas odd reactions do not help though.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I felt "okay" about Ariel's story. I do have to wonder about the Jolly Roger. I mean, Hook went to New York and then drove with Emma to Storybrooke. So reason dictates that if he did use the Jolly Roger to get to our realm, then he had left it behind at New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              I felt "okay" about Ariel's story. I do have to wonder about the Jolly Roger. I mean, Hook went to New York and then drove with Emma to Storybrooke. So reason dictates that if he did use the Jolly Roger to get to our realm, then he had left it behind at New York.
              Ever heard of a Captain leaving his ship behind? The whole B Plot was about how he loves his Ship like a Person.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Ever heard of a Captain leaving his ship behind? The whole B Plot was about how he loves his Ship like a Person.
                But we saw him leave with Emma and Henry and then arrive by car at Storybrooke...we simply do not know.

Comment

Hook is in deep now! I don;t think he will do what Zelena wants him to do. he's going to find some way around it, and hopefully learned to be truthful. Hopefully he will TELL Emma.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe Hook will wind up cursing himself so that he is taken off the chess board albeit temporarily.

Comment

something has to happen to knock Zelena down a peg or two!
                      sigpic

Comment

True, she does need taking down a peg or two.
                        Though i wonder why they have never brought back that 'octopi mage lady' from when we were first introduced to Ariel? Her pin was on that cloak.. And She got mighty peeved at Regina for 'intimating her'. So why wouldn't she get peeved at Zelena for taking the form of one of her servants?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          True, she does need taking down a peg or two.
                          Though i wonder why they have never brought back that 'octopi mage lady' from when we were first introduced to Ariel? Her pin was on that cloak.. And She got mighty peeved at Regina for 'intimating her'. So why wouldn't she get peeved at Zelena for taking the form of one of her servants?
                          Ariel isn't one of her servants. Ariel's Prince is from a seafaring kingdom and may revered or acknowledge "octopi mage lady's" existence, since her image was on the Prince's cloak.

I think we've been teased of her existence which is good without quickly debuting her.

Comment

She DID get debued though. In the ep where Arial first showed up iirc, regina impersonated her to get arial to do her bidding. The octo lady was NOT pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              She DID get debued though. In the ep where Arial first showed up iirc, regina impersonated her to get arial to do her bidding. The octo lady was NOT pleased.
                              It was just a CGI appearance, so while she had a Voice Actress, there is no telling if she will actually play Ursula.

I agree that Zelena needs to be taken down a notch, but in the end its her overpoweredness that makes her a great Villain. So I hope we are going to keep her around for at least a Season, no need to replace her with Ursula already.

I fear it will go down though as Zelena planned. Hook did not want to tell Emma the truth and that just made her fall more for him. I fear it might just go that way, that Emma thinks that a Kiss of true love will help Hook survive whatever and in the end it will be just what Zelena wanted.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                              X