PDA

View Full Version : season 3 yes or no

linux geek
March 11th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Im really hoping Revolution gets a season 3 the second season IMO has been much better than the first

anyone else hoping it gets renewed or is it in the death spiral to end at the end of the current run ?

mr_kennedy
March 11th, 2014, 01:45 PM
We don't know yet atm it's a toss up we will find out in MAY

jelgate
March 11th, 2014, 03:26 PM
It could go either way. I am leaning more it being cancelled but won't be shocked if S3 happens

VampyreWraith
March 11th, 2014, 08:00 PM
^ That.
I hope it gets renewed though.

Starfist
March 12th, 2014, 12:06 AM
I'd like to see a 3rd season.

garhkal
March 12th, 2014, 11:23 AM
It's doing ok imo, enough for a third season.

Mrja84
March 12th, 2014, 11:34 AM
*Crosses fingers* Cancellation

Ah..okay. I don't want it to be cancelled, I just don't care about this show anymore. I loved the first half of the first season, but then well it went crazy

12OzMouse
March 13th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I think it's firmly in the bubble, but leaning towards getting the axe. I'm actually enjoying it more this season than I did last. The whole nano-tech stuff clashes with the civil war type struggle. If they did a better job of integrating the two story lines it might be easier to take. I see what they are trying to do, but it's almost like 2 separate shows. I'm actually wondering if they will be able to wrap it up with what they have left. I really dislike it when the networks don't allow shows to at least attempt to tie things up. Just have to wait and see...

Looney
March 14th, 2014, 06:41 PM
I hope it gets a 3rd Season, but if it is getting axed then I hope they decided to ax it awhile ago and have done a proper series finale. I can't say I love the show, but I want to know the end of the story.

linux geek
March 18th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Have to say the nano tech story line has grabbed me now.

This has gone from the show I watch between walking dead air dates to the one I want to watch first. So really routing for Season 3

Mrja84
March 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Have to say the nano tech story line has grabbed me now.

This has gone from the show I watch between walking dead air dates to the one I want to watch first. So really routing for Season 3

I can't say the same. I've actually removed it from my DVR now. The last two episodes...just were empty to me.

garhkal
March 21st, 2014, 01:21 PM
True, it seems the others just 'have to let' Mommy dearest do stupid stuff, just so they keep the 'pressure' on the gang. Miles really should have known better than letting that kid go, after seeing what the other one did to her own dad.

jelgate
March 21st, 2014, 05:14 PM
Doing this (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/21/nbc-pre-eempting-revolution-for-law-order-svu-repeat-on-april-9/246942/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29)suggest that S3 is not going to happen

garhkal
March 23rd, 2014, 12:30 PM
OHH.. So it might be on it's last legs? Strange

jelgate
March 23rd, 2014, 01:09 PM
Not really if you follow the numbers

Angela V
March 26th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Doing this (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/21/nbc-pre-eempting-revolution-for-law-order-svu-repeat-on-april-9/246942/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29)suggest that S3 is not going to happen

Oh crud! I like Revolution. I do think it jumps around a bit too much though. I like L&O:SVU also but I'd rather see a new episode of Revolution than a repeat of SVU. I never watch repeats of SVU. Don't see the point in it at all.

garhkal
March 27th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Especially when so damn many channels SHOW repeats of SVU, L&O and NCIS.

linux geek
April 2nd, 2014, 01:43 PM
the way they are putting longer gaps between episodes seems they are trying to kill interest

Perelandra
April 4th, 2014, 07:33 AM
What Garhkal said above.
Of course I would love to see Revolution renewed but if it isn't I hope we're not left with a cliffhanger but some sort of resolution

Spimman
April 4th, 2014, 08:58 AM
I think it will be cancelled, but wouldn't mind if it wasn't. I don't really watch much anymore.

Ian-S
April 4th, 2014, 10:15 AM
This is NBC right? Cancelled on a cliffhanger is almost a certainty.

jelgate
April 4th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Stop being cynical. The reason it will be a cliffhanger is because Revolution is a serialized drama.

garhkal
April 5th, 2014, 11:39 AM
What Garhkal said above.
Of course I would love to see Revolution renewed but if it isn't I hope we're not left with a cliffhanger but some sort of resolution

Well, with how few eps are left, it's going to be hard to see a resolution done.

knowles2
April 5th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I guess they will also have to take into consideration whether they will air season 4 and 5, given that shows rarely get cancelled so close to the syndication gold mine. On current numbers, NBC committing themselves to at least 2 more seasons may be to much to ask, so I am guessing it won't be renewed. But there a lot to explore in the Revolution universe I hope it does get renewed.

Personally I don't see how they can end it in their current situation, Texas I suspect aren't as prepared for war as patriots or the other fractions think they are. Which means as much as Miles and Monroe want their army, I suspect Texas isn't going to be providing it on there own, an off to California we go.

The real question is how are they going to connect the current struggle between the different humans fractions and the nanites. Which sadly I can only see going one way and that the nanites choosing sides. Hopefully the writers got something more original in stored. An we still got to figure out how to deal with that mind control, an again I hope the writers avoid the temptation of having the Nanites remove it.

garhkal
April 5th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Maybe it winds up being that Aaron tells everyone about the nanites and what they have become, and that serves to unify everyone against both the nano and the patriots (since it was really them that released them in the first place!)

linux geek
May 11th, 2014, 11:43 AM
its seems that its a no then

a bit gutted will have to enjoy whats left and look forward to falling skies

Linda06
May 11th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Sucks that it got cancelled. With the history of US TV conmpanies I'd wager it'll end on a cliffie. Or a poorly executed ending given that they don't have much time to conclude it properly. Why do we keep watching new shows? It may be time for us all to wait till the shows reach their end and decide if it's worth watching.

jelgate
May 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Sucks that it got cancelled. With the history of US TV conmpanies I'd wager it'll end on a cliffie. Or a poorly executed ending given that they don't have much time to conclude it properly. Why do we keep watching new shows? It may be time for us all to wait till the shows reach their end and decide if it's worth watching.
Most people don't get as upset when shows ends like fandoms do.

Linda06
May 12th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Most people don't get as upset when shows ends like fandoms do.

It's not the fact shows get cancelled that annoys me. It's the fact that most of them end on a bloody cliffanger. I. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS :mckay:

garhkal
May 12th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Perhaps we need to start ending the TV exes on cliff hangers!

Linda06
May 15th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Ooh now there's an idea :D

jelgate
May 15th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Ooh now there's an idea :D

A very bad idea. You want to cause physical harm to a person because they got rid of a form of entertainment?

garhkal
May 17th, 2014, 01:03 PM
When they continually get rid of good shows and renew junk, yes!

jelgate
May 17th, 2014, 01:18 PM
The problem with that is that completely subjective. Their must be people who think that what we call junk as a good show. What makes our opinion more valid than other people?

linux geek
May 21st, 2014, 03:14 AM
well the last one airs tonight in the states cant see this wrapped up in one nice package at all

This series for me has been much better than the first and like the way things were not relieved in one go like the shed and the dead rats

guess not been spoon fed and having everything upfront is not to everyone liking but its really kept my interest

its a shame its over but at least I have falling skies and walking dead to look forward to this year

Linda06
May 21st, 2014, 10:39 AM
A very bad idea. You want to cause physical harm to a person because they got rid of a form of entertainment?

Only if they replace it with more reality junk :D

jelgate
May 21st, 2014, 11:11 AM
Only if they replace it with more reality junk :D

We should accept a fact. Reality tv is never going away. They do say their is less reality tv on the air now then their was 0 years ago.

Linda06
May 21st, 2014, 02:28 PM
We should accept a fact. Reality tv is never going away. They do say their is less reality tv on the air now then their was 0 years ago.

:samanime15: Take that reality junk :teyla30:

garhkal
May 24th, 2014, 01:05 PM

Who's they? We have what, 3 different singing competitions, 2 dancing ones, one other 'talent show', survivor, great race, undercover boss, house hunters/international, hawaii life, tree masters, gun masters, half a dozen flipping house shows, dangerous fishing (what ever that is called i can't remember)..

jelgate
May 24th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Anyone can start naming off random TV shows. The research shows that reality TV isn't as big as it use to be.

Linda06
May 24th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Anyone can start naming off random TV shows. The research shows that reality TV isn't as big as it use to be.

And that can only be a good thing :D Big brother must have been the worse thing to ever grace our TV screens .

garhkal
May 25th, 2014, 10:59 PM

Which is imo a good thing. But i was making a rebuttal of your comment that there is less reality TV now than there used to be.

And that can only be a good thing :D Big brother must have been the worse thing to ever grace our TV screens .

Na. Dance moms, Honey booboo and Jersey shaw imo take the cake for worst ones.

jelgate
May 26th, 2014, 07:16 AM
And I was showing you their is less reality tv;). Its not the fad it use to be but the genre is never going away.