• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minute By Minute (301)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON THREE
    MINUTE BY MINUTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    After the mysterious "Freelancers" ask for her help in restoring the timeline, Kiera finds an unexpected ally in a bid to escape. Meanwhile, Alec arrives one week in the past in an attempt to save Emily's life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 April 2014, 08:44 PM.

Holy frak!! -- That's all.

Oh, and I hope they know what they're doing cause damn this could get very complicated. Time is after all timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm still at the Holy frak stage.

Comment

Did they really?...what?!!!....can't believe that happened! Time travel conundrum at its best....wow!

.........the big question........

Spoiler:
        Which Alec will Kiera choose?

If this is how it continues for the rest of the season we're in for a fantastic ride on time!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          .........the big question........

Spoiler:
          Which Alec will Kiera choose?
          The episode wasn't even over yet, and my sister and I were already discussing, though we were both in agreement about...

Spoiler:
          ...Alec we would choose.

However, then we continued our thought pattern and then we weren't sure anymore.

Oh, we're definitely in for a rollercoaster ride now.

Comment

I watched the first 2 seasons back to back just in time!

This episode came out exploding! I'm really loving all time traveling stuff. I have no problem following Doctor Who though the Doctor and River's timelines can sometimes give me a BIG headache, so I hope I'm up for the task to follow all of this!
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

It's all timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                It's all timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly anyway.
                If Continuum becomes like Doctor Who then I am quitting.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

They would have to invent a TARDIS first.

Spoiler:

This show does seem to be improving with time. Got to love what happened to Esher but what an ooooops moment afterwards.

Me ; I'm for blowing up all these phony time travel rules and conventions .....'there actually more of a guideline'.
                  SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

My sister said monday when we delayed watched: "Continuum-time. Time to get confused about time."

Comment

Finally got to see this episode courtesy of itunes. I've got to say after seeing that sneak peak trailer of the episode, I was completely underwhelmed. I kept waiting for ..... more. I just thought the episode was kind of dull. It did not help that I was completely confused by the explanation of the time traveling.
                      Spoiler:
                      Did they answer why Keira was the one who could fix things? If they did I am still in the dark. I do totally appreciate that in this show, females can completely put some whomping on the men. Loved Keira and Jasmine working together.
                      Cannot wait till next week to find out what happens in the second one. Perhaps that one will be more interesting and more clearer, for me at least. (Courtesy of itunes, of course. )

Comment

Woah...

1. So...Freelancers are some kind of cult set up by someone from the...22nd century?

2. Holy hell that's quite a storm!

3. Again...Alec...you are an idiot to be pulling this sort of stuff...

4. So...Esher's dead...which means all bets are off...

5. And Kiera's technically a Freelancer now?

6. And one Kiera is dead...

So now what...?
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

And from the distant future... aka nearly 4 years... Wow! Holy Frack indeed!

Didn't see the end coming, though totally makes sense. Hope we get a flashback to see how that went down!
                          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                          and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                          X