Which is scarier the Borg or the Magog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is scarier the Borg or the Magog?

Which is scarier the Borg with their threat of rampant assimilation or the Magog who bite you, infest you with eggs that can hatch fast or bite, rape, and infest you if they happen to be Wayist Magog...... That's what Rev Bem said in Andromeda... That that's how the Wayist Magog became Wayists if memory is right.

Anyway which do you think is more scary?

I'd say The Magog
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

umm, I didn't know who the Magog were until now. I'd say from you description they would be scarier for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
      umm, I didn't know who the Magog were until now. I'd say from you description they would be scarier for sure.
      Youtube has clips...... The biting and egg laying is bad enough I think, and in hours a horde of baby Magog eat their way out of your stomach. I don't think they showed exactly how they put the eggs inside you. I think that's from the biting.

Comment

The Magog, they have personal intent, something the Borg do not.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          The Magog, they have personal intent, something the Borg do not.
          If only Star Trek had them as a villain they would have been scarier then anything in the normal Trekiverse

Comment

The Magog, because with them it's personal. The Borg drones are just that. Admittedly they scared me when I watched TNG as a teen, but Voyager pretty much ruined them as a villain.
            sigpic

Comment

wraith over both they are smiling always, and when they look at you side ways with that smile is nightmare worthy... although magog are damn scary too...

Comment

They both as scary as each other.

Comment

The Magog are worse, but the NSA became pretty scary, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    The Magog are worse, but the NSA became pretty scary, too.

Gotta love the NSA.........They are scary? how?

Do you mean the one based in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Gotta love the NSA.........They are scary? how?

Do you mean the one based in the USA?
                      Yep, I mean the real NSA that spy out everyone (worldwide) at every time, no matter if they are good or bad. The NSA that will soon make a police state out of the USA without their own people even notice it.
                      The organisation that has more power with their combined knowledge than everyone else, and that is not only scary but it´s also dangerous, everybody who think about it can imagine what happened to the ones who became to powerful.

I think that´s pretty scary for someone like me who thinks that personal freedom (as long as you don´t harm someone) is a human right to everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                        Neither did i. But then again i never saw andromida.

Comment

The other thing that is scary is that the Magog have those swarm ships that latch onto your hull and then literally bash into the hull of your ship till they make a hole. Then tons and tons of them pour out..

I don't think any other scifi has done that.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            Yep, I mean the real NSA that spy out everyone (worldwide) at every time, no matter if they are good or bad. The NSA that will soon make a police state out of the USA without their own people even notice it.
                            The organisation that has more power with their combined knowledge than everyone else, and that is not only scary but it´s also dangerous, everybody who think about it can imagine what happened to the ones who became to powerful.

I think that´s pretty scary for someone like me who thinks that personal freedom (as long as you don´t harm someone) is a human right to everyone!

Everyone believes in freedom and liberty........ I'd like to think.

Where did you get this idea of the NSA wanting to make a police state out of the USA? That would be a good topic for the "political discussion thread" if you are game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...cussion-Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Everyone believes in freedom and liberty........ I'd like to think.

Where did you get this idea of the NSA wanting to make a police state out of the USA? That would be a good topic for the "political discussion thread" if you are game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...cussion-Thread
                              Thanks for the info, I´ll post my answer there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X