X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Thinman (915)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean and Sam head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl‘s mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the "supernaturalists" who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Ryan Moss) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists."
    Original Air Date: 03/04/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 15 February 2014, 01:17 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

When I saw it was the 'Ghostfacers' again I thought it would be a comedy episode. It turned out to be one of the better 'angsty' episodes. It surprised me in that I quite liked it.

Interesting exploration of Sam and Dean's relationship through watching the deception and selfishness of one Ghostfacer to keep the other in their chosen life path. This lie of one Ghostfacer was fascinatingly taken up by a couple of psychos who were interesting in that you'd never think of as being killers. I did figure out that the server in the diner was the killer though, but not that he was 'Thinman'.

With this title I was thinking it was going to be something like that X-Files episode where the guy could get through the narrowest of places by being able to flatten his body due to a genetic mutation.

I like how Dean and Sam are more shocked and disgusted by evil being perpetrated by 'ordinary people' showing that people can be just as evil as things you'd expect to be evil!

I continue to be impressed by how the writers still manage to come up with interesting twists on things after all this time. The Internet certainly offers up a whole raft of crazy ideas to inspire some great Supernatural stories.

Comment

I wasn't thrilled with the thought of another "Ghostfacers" episode....but this surprised me and I liked it more than I thought I would.

I did have to laugh at Dean's "I will shoot you!" in the diner.

Did I see where the next new episode will be in 2 weeks?

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Didn't really care for this one that much. Did they ever explain how they were putting themselves into video?

Comment

Working...
        X