X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp Teeth (912)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "After finding out that Garth is in the hospital, Sam and Dean go to check on him. Still carrying the guilt over Kevin, Dean lays into Garth about disappearing and demands to know where he‘s been. Garth makes an excuse and then hightails it away from the guys. Confused as to why Garth would run from them, Sam and Dean do some investigating and are stunned by what they find."
    Original Air Date: 01/28/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 January 2014, 01:24 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Was it me or could this just as easily be a non-Garth episode? I was so excited when I thought he might escape and save the day...nope. Overall a lousy episode.

Comment

It was a weird and disappointing episode. Garth settling down as a 'good' ware wolf husband to a 'good' ware wolf wife, good grief! He was a great character, quirky, but brave and resourceful. I was enjoying him in the taking over the reins role from Bobby. This ending for him was disappointing, reduced to raiding farms to eat livestock!

I'm really not liking how things have gone between the brothers. Sam is just a simmering ball of anger now, and Dean has gone so 'angsty' with doing one too many things to him in the name of thinking he was doing the right thing that it has got tiresome for me.

Thankfully we have Castiel and Crowley who are always a joy to watch and help take the focus off the crumbling brotherly bond stuff. However, if their relationship is being torn down to build it back up again in some wonderful way then I'd be happy, but I don't know how much more of it I can take lol!

Comment

Working...
      X