• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Home (311)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    GOING HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    The residents of Storybrooke race to stop Peter Pan from enacting a new curse that could wipe out the town, forcing more than one of them to make a deep and personal sacrifice.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 December 2013, 08:24 PM.

so..blue was just 'mostly dead' so yay for that. Nice to see Tink get her wings back. Doubt Rumple is really dead, unless carlyle wanted to leave the show. (would heard rumors of that)

Nice set up for the rest of the season...but you know, this show has to have a finite life span, cause it's gonna get really boring really fast to have there always be a new challenge.

oh, and the new mythos.....rock on Wicked
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

a really good episode!!

now the question: do the storybrooke ppl, who have now been sent back to fairytale land, remember their time in storybrooke?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        a really good episode!!

now the question: do the storybrooke ppl, who have now been sent back to fairytale land, remember their time in storybrooke?
        I thought Regina said no, they would not remember.
        sigpic

Comment

If you remember the previous Dark One tricked Rumple into killing him because he couldn't kill himself to get out of the curse. So this makes me wonder if Rumple is not dead but transported back to FTL, or who knows where.
          sigpic

Comment

All in all awesome Episode and great to see them get home. Yet, is it just me or was this Episode full off oddness? I mean for example Hook jumping around in the Church to agitate the Shadow without any plan. Then one of the Dwarfs running into town Square claiming that the curse is coming from all sides and there is no escape, yet they have no Issue getting to the Town limits. Rumple and his Dad just disappearing including Dagger. And the thing that Bugs me most of all, Neal. Why the F did he have to return to the Forest? He was never cursed!
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It was a really good episode, but I haven't liked the last scenes. Hook and Emma? Please, no. The writers should decide what they want and speak with each other, because Hook was interested to establish a relationship with Tinky, Emma went back to Neal in the last episode, but now it seemed to be changed again. Then Hook shows up and kiss her randomly? What has he expected? He is not the "true" love of Emma. But the good news is that at least he remembers them, so all the other characters will also remember. :finger crossed:

And if everyone can go to distant lands with magic then why is it so hard to find Emma and Henry in 11 eleven years? There were magic items which could open portals... The Hatter, the mirrors etc. So don't tell me that Regina went home and she was not looking for them for 11 years. But maybe she wanted to pay this price what she mentioned. Or even the EF time goes differently from ours, so when 11 years passed here it could be only months in forests.

You know what would be a nice twist? If Jaffar would be the next big villain after they finished the Wonderland series. If Knave and Anastasia (the Russian princess?) were from EF then they should also reappear in EF too. Maybe Wonderland is not affected, but then what happened to Dr. Whale? Who has he arrived to Stroybrooke? Was he kept in prison in EF that is the was how he was teleported to Storybrooke with everyone else?

And where is Gold? Don't tell me that they have killed off the fan favoritue character of the show.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I sincerely doubt that Gold is dead.

But it does kinda feel like they pushed to get to a cliffie.

Sometimes I think the writers never planned to get more than a single season, and now that the show is going on and on and on they're scrambling to keep bettering themselves while the plot gets more and more convoluted. It's like Lost with story characters. A really good premise that gets more and more twisty as time goes on as the writers struggle to generate plot twists and cliffies.

as much fun as the show is, it's also get tiring that they never get their happy ending, because the show can't 'end', it's making too much money to 'end'
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Kate (Emma), we have to go back!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Kate (Emma), we have to go back!
                    I don't get that reference. Now if you had stated, "Doc, we have to go back!".....

And if everyone can go to distant lands with magic then why is it so hard to find Emma and Henry in 11 eleven years?
                    I don't think time was altered. Regina only changed Emma's memories. So the outside world is still the same, Henry was put up for adoption, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Everyone in FTL went back right at that moment, not back in time. Otherwise, it would have been 20 years instead of 11. Regina only changed Emma and Henry's memories from the moment Emma gave birth to him.

Emma and Henry's memories were changed. As Emma stated, their past would be "fake", but their future would be real.

So Emma and Henry recall a life where she kept him and they were a happy family. But only concern is what about birth records and custody papers. They would not exist.

I also am glad we got an answer to a longstanding question from Season 1 finale. Emma broke the memory curse and by doing that gave way for Regina to eventually break her own curse. Since the curse was still in effect hence Storybroke existing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      I sincerely doubt that Gold is dead.

But it does kinda feel like they pushed to get to a cliffie.

Sometimes I think the writers never planned to get more than a single season, and now that the show is going on and on and on they're scrambling to keep bettering themselves while the plot gets more and more convoluted. It's like Lost with story characters. A really good premise that gets more and more twisty as time goes on as the writers struggle to generate plot twists and cliffies.

as much fun as the show is, it's also get tiring that they never get their happy ending, because the show can't 'end', it's making too much money to 'end'
                      Actually the Show so far is actually going quite steady in my opinion. At least I enjoyed the Story-Arc of the last 3 Seasons alot and it is great how it all came together. I can see them going on longer, if they manage to get together a new Seasons spanning Storyline.

Dont get me wrong. I agree that it has to end at some point, but 3 Seasons is really not that much. I think Charmed went through 6 Storyarcs or so before the Series died and dont tell me the writers planned that. After all you had one Dead Sister and soon after a Dead Source of all Evil after just 2 Seasons.

Also just on a sidenote, how sure are we that the residents of the Enchanted Forest actually returned home? We only saw Regina standing in the Curse cloud and watching as Emma drives off. Next thing we know, Hook is on Emmas Doorstep looking for help.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        I don't get that reference. Now if you had stated, "Doc, we have to go back!".....
                        It was a reference to LOST, when Jack begged to Kate to return to the island.

Just a question. What happened with Pinoccio? Have the writers forgotten him? He was not affected by the curse, so he has grown up on the Earth. He helped to lead Emma to the right way. So will this storyline be ignored then?

Comment

August was killed by Tamara, a wooden person was electrocuted...

I do have some annoyances with the show, though. Such as Neal, Hook, Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys weren't cursed by Regina and so they could've stayed. Neal didn't have anyone in the Enchanted Forest; he only had Henry and Emma. A DNA test would show he's Henry's father, even if Emma had no memory.

They seem to forget things a bit too quickly.

Comment

I believe Regina said everyone who was born in FTL will go back there. Hook was from another realm, not FTL.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I believe Regina said everyone who was born in FTL will go back there. Hook was from another realm, not FTL.
                              Wasn't Hook from here? Wasn't he from England as a navy man (turn pirate) centuries ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X