X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Born (911)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Looking to reclaim his place as King of Hell, Crowley asks Dean for help finding "The First Blade," the only blade that can kill Abbadon. Knowing he owes Crowley a favor for helping Sam, and also wanting Abaddon dead himself, Dean reluctantly agrees and the two set off on a road trip. However, Dean and Crowley are completely unprepared when they find out who has the blade - Cain, the first son. Meanwhile, Sam is back at the bunker with Castiel who notices there is some leftover grace inside Sam. If they can extract it, they can use the grace to track Gadreel. The only problem is the procedure may do permanent damage to Sam."

Original Air Date: 01/21/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 January 2014, 02:41 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Man is it me, or was Cain very under-utilized. I loved that actor and think we should have had more.

Comment

This was pretty ho hum for me. Didn't really care for Cain more so for how the character was used rather than the actor.

Crowley is always entertaining but he couldn't save this episode for me. I kind of liked Tara and wished they kept her around.

Comment

I usually don't have a problem with needles....however, that thing Cas was using on Sam gave me the creeps.

Crowley and Dean were amusing. I don't know if I'd like a steady diet of them together though....
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X